𝟎𝟎𝟕 -Forward

Warning: Some Parts Of This Chapter Will Be Written In Portuguese.

{Chapter Seven - Forward}

LOVE ENTERS THE STORAGE ROOM COMPLETELY NOW, SURPRISED ABOUT WHAT SHES LOOKING AT.

She walks over to the glass cage William has in his storage room, the garage door closed and Love heard it, she turned around and saw William.

William looked furious about Love snooping through his things, going in his storage room, digging up his secrets.

"You." William remarks, setting his jacket down somewhere on the floor.

"O que é que estás aqui a fazer?!" William asks in an angry tone, approaching her.

Love backs away every step he takes towards her. "Eu sabia que você era um mentiroso. Sempre escondendo coisas. O que é isso, William?"

William gulps, as he stops walking towards Love, rubbing his forehead. He then huffs, looking her dead in the eye. "Foi originalmente para o trabalho. Estávamos realizando algo e eu comprei isso."

"E então?" Love asks, furrowing her brows at the slightest question she asked.

William shakes his head, exhaling."Tentou dormir com Lydia em Connecticut." William pauses for a moment, feeling a bit ashamed. "Então eu o sequestrei e o assustei. Mas ele ainda está vivo."

Love shrugs. "You were protecting your wife...there's no need to feel ashamed for doing what needed to be done to protect the love of your life. Correct?"

William nods. "Have you ever done something bad with a good intention?"

"Yeah. Many, Many times." Love sits down in a chair, crossing her arms. "I attacked my ex girlfriend who cheated on me with her manager. I didn't mean to. The argument got out of hand and then suddenly we were fighting. And she won." Love wipes away a tear.

William looked like he wanted to cry too. "I'm so sorry that happened to you."

"It's ok. Because I know she'll always win." Love shakes her head, slightly and then looked at the cage."I won't tell Lydia about this or about what you did. Because I understand, completely."

She gets up and walks over to the exit, but William stops her by gently pulling her arm. "Thank you. I really appreciate this. And you."

Love smiles. "What are friends for?" She chuckles before lifting the garage door up and leaving, closing it back down.

Love goes to Anarvin, and moves the fully cooked crepes from one plate to another. Lydia taps her shoulder, holding a wine bottle and glass cups.

"Lydia? What are you doing here?" Love inquires, looking puzzled.

"When you left, Forty offered me a writing job here and I said yes. We just did the interview and I got the job!" Lydia exclaims, smiling widely.

That was music to Love's ears. "That's amazing!"

"Thanks. So. Wanna celebrate?" Lydia questions, moving the wine bottle up into the air.

Love didn't hesitate to answer that. "I'd love to."