𝟎𝟏𝟕 - Let The Affair Begin

{Chapter Seventeen - Let The Affair Begin}

THE PAST WEEK LOVE AND DELILAH HAVE BEEN GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER MORE AND BETTER. And that made Lydia jealous. Although Lydia has no right to be jealous since she's married to William, a man who truly cares about her and loves her.

Love makes chicken noodle soup in Delilah's kitchen, making it specifically for Delilah. "I hope you're a bit fan of chicken noodle soup since I made an entire pot of it." She chuckles.

"I do. On occasion, so what's the occasion?" Delilah questions, looking up at Love.

Love pauses for a moment. "Uhm well there isn't one sooo."

Delilah laughs. "I know, I was kidding. I just wanted to see how you'd react. I love chicken noodle soup!"

Love sighs of relief. "Phew. I don't know what I was going to do if you actually meant that."

Delilah chuckles, shaking her head. "Knowing you, you would've possibly made me something else and gave the soup to Forty or customers at Anarvin."

Love giggles, sitting down. "Okay, you're right. Wanna know a fun fact?"

"Sure!"

Love smiles. "Anarvin was originally going to be called Anavrin but I liked Anarvin better so now it's named that."

"Well it's nice to know who the genius behind the name Anarvin is." Delilah remarks, eating the soup.

Ellie comes back home with shopping bags. Like ten of them. "Oh hey guys..!"

"Hey! What's with the ten bags?" Delilah questions, looking over at her younger sister.

Ellie sets the bags down. "I was out. Shopping. For makeup."

Delilah furrows her brows. "Makeup? Since when are you into that kind of stuff?"

Love has a feeling that Ellie's lying about whatever's in those bags. The real question is what is actually in the ten bags?

Ellie opens the fridge and grabs a water. "Since I saw amazing makeup tutorials last night?"

"You didn't want to ask me for some help with makeup?" Delilah asks, now getting offended.

Lydia sends Love a text message, which makes Love have an excuse to leave before the two sisters start arguing.

Lydia: Can we meet at Anarvin?

Love: Sure.

"I have to go meet a friend at Anarvin. See you guys later." Love leaves in a hurry, when she arrives she sees Lydia holding a banquet of her favorite flowers.

"What's up?" Love inquires, approaching her.

Lydia exhales. "One of William's co-workers sent him a flirty text message. And it got me to thinking...if he's having an affair then why can't I?"

Love raises a brow, hiding a smile. "So? Who's it gonna be wi-"

Lydia interrupts her with a kiss on the lips, and pulls away for a second. "You."