𝟎𝟏𝟐 - Rudeness Doesn't Serve

{Chapter Twelve - Rudeness Doesn't Serve}

A DAY AFTER THE CEREMONY, LYDIA WAS AVOIDING LOVE. AND LOVE DIDN'T REALLY UNDERSTAND WHY. Could it be because of the kiss? One simple enjoyable kiss?

Love knocks on the front door of Lydia and William's house. William opens the door, raising a brow. "Love? What do you need?"

"I came by to speak to Lydia." Love tells him, trying to sneak a peek of the living room.

"Lydia told me what happened." William states.

Love pauses. "I-I can explain."

"No need. I'm glad you took her to go see a happy couple get married. Especially in that beautiful area." William smiles.

Love nervously chuckles. "Right. That. Well it was a very...exquisite wedding ceremony."

William chuckles, letting her inside. "Lydia, Love's here for you." He then closes the door,
Leaving the room.

Lydia slowly enters the room. "What are you doing here??"

"I want to know why you're avoiding me!" Love replies, walking towards her.

"Let's talk about this outside." Lydia drags her outside, closing the door behind them. "Look, Love. It may be hard for you to understand but I refuse to cheat on my husband. He's an good man!"

"Unlike you and William we have a spark." Love says, shrugging.

Lydia sighs. "Love. You need to leave."

"Why?" Love inquires. "I know you have very strong feelings me, Lydia. So don't deny it."

"I'm not denying anything! I-I just.." Lydia looks away. "Leave."

"You what?-"

"LEAVE NOW." Lydia demands, still not looking at Love.

The brunette looks down and comes to terms with this. And leaves, not looking back to see if Lydia looked at her.

Lydia goes inside, wiping her tears away quickly. Going into the bedroom she and her husband share. "Sorry about that. Love just wanted to talk about how Juliette might be getting fired soon."

Love walks up to her front door, trying not to cry. And then she sees Forty. "What's wrong, Forty?"

"I did it..." Forty sniffles.

"Did what?" Love sits next to him, looking concerned.

Forty sniffles again. "I hit Juliette."

Love's eyes widen. Although she always knew forty had some crazy part inside of him she didn't expect for him to seriously hurt someone.