𝟎𝟎𝟓 - Candace, Really?

{Chapter Five - Candace, Really?}

LOVE GOES ON HER BALCONY, ADMIRING THE CITY VIEW, NOT EXPECTING TO SEE LYDIA OUTSIDE ON HER OWN BALCONY ALSO LOOKING AT THE VIEW.

Love admires her from a distance. But then makes a straight face when she sees William go on the balcony and hug Lydia from behind. Love believes she has to 'save' Lydia from him and his messy affairs.

She just needs to figure out how, she goes to Anarvin to avoid getting angry over William showing Lydia some love. Because that would honestly be a dumb to reason to be angry, right?

Love goes to the kitchen and grabs a baguette and a knife, gently gutting the ends of the baguette off. When she looks up from the baguette she sees a red-blonde-ish haired woman in the fruit aisle, looking at peaches.

Love recognizes that hair color from anywhere, especially the leather jacket the woman had on. Love approaches the female, tapping on her shoulder to not startle her.

The female turns to look at her with a slight grin, while holding a peach in her left hand. Love just gives her a glare. "Candace."

"Lovey Dove! It's so nice to see you. Again. Enjoying L.A?" Candace moves the peach hand, to hand.

"What do you want?" Love inquires, watching as Candace moved the peach.

"I just simply wanted to come see you. Dating anyone new? So I can warn them about your psychotic tendencies." Candace remarks.

Love rolls her eyes. "No. Not yet anyway. And I don't have psychotic tendencies."

Candace chuckles. "You do. Do you still like peaches?"

"Fuck you." Love walks away, but then Lydia approaches her, holding the book Love gave her.

"I finished it. And enjoyed some of it so thank you for giving it to me." Lydia thanks her, setting the book on the counter.

Love smiles. "You're welcome. So did you find out if Williams a slut yet?"

Lydia narrows her eyes at her. "No. Because he's not one. And can you please leave me alone about your conspiracy theories?"

"It may be a conspiracy theory." Love pauses, letting Lydia think that Love doesn't think Williams having an affair anymore.

"In your opinion." Love finishes, giving Lydia a nice smirk.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Lydia asks, feeling insulted. And like Love knew something she didn't.

"Remember the time you made a pie explode in the oven so you and William had to clean it out until midnight?" Love gives her an example.

"Yeah- how do you know about that?!" Lydia raises a brow, crossing her arms.

Love smirks again, shaking her head. "Your husband told me. On our date last night."

Lydia wanted to cry but she didn't, she also wanted to destroy Anarvin and tell Love that she's a bitch. But she didn't. She just stood there not saying anything which ruined Love's excitement.