𝟎𝟑𝟒 - Runaway Girl

{Chapter Thirty Four - Runaway Girl}

LYDIA LET LOVE STAY THE NIGHT, THEY WATCHED A ROMCOM BUT LOVE FELL ASLEEP DURING THE FIRST TWENTY MINUTES OF IT. The blonde thought Love looked adorable when she was sleeping.

Lydia puts a more comfortable blanket on Love, fixing the pillow and letting Love take over her bed. She lets out a quiet chuckle at that and goes to the couch, setting down a pillow and blanket before she dozed off to sleep too.

Around eight in the morning Lydia left to go get Love some breakfast from Anarvin, since there are more people that works in the kitchen there but Love is there majority of the time.

When Love wakes up she sees a text message from Lydia, she looks at it to see what Lydia had sent her.

Lydia: Out, getting some breakfast for us. If you wake up to read this and then go back sleep it's understandable.

Love: I am a bit tired still but thanks.

The brunette puts her phone away and smiles, looking at the blanket that ended up on the floor. "Oh well." She giggles, beginning to go back to sleep.

That was until Forty started texted her like ten times, spamming her for no reason whatsoever.

Forty: Love

Forty: Love

Forty: Love

Forty: Love

Forty: Love

Forty: Love

Forty: Love

Forty: Love

Forty: Love

Forty: Love

Love: What, Forty?

Forty: Good Morning!

Love: You were spamming me just to say that?? And Morning

Forty: How was Lydia's place last night? 😏

Love: We had a romantic date and then watched a romcom. Which I fell asleep on within twenty minutes of it so it was great. She's also getting us breakfast right now.

Forty: uhm, why didn't she invite me over then?

Love: Because she just didn't.

Forty: Hmph! Well I'm coming over anyways!

Love: Okay but you should really ask Lydia first

Forty: I just did! She said it's cool 😎

Lydia returns back to her apartment with a bag full of breakfast. Containing an omelet for herself, some pancakes and bacon for Love, and a bacon, cheese, egg breakfast sandwich for Forty.

"Love, are you asleep?" Lydia asks, taking the food out do the bag and setting the boxes on the counter.

The brunette goes in the kitchen, shaking her head. "Not anymore. Forty woke me up with ten spam messages."

Lydia chuckles. "That seems like something Forty would do. He's also done it to me before. Plenty of times."

"One time Forty put whip cream on my hand and pillow so I'd wake up whenever I changed my position." Love lets a playful huff escape her mouth.

Lydia bursts out laughing. "That is so fucking hilarious!"

Love nods in agreement. "He's a morning person. Sometimes. Not really."

"Rightttt." Lydia shakes her head.

"Did they have good customer service today? Sometimes the staff on cooking duty has an attitude early in the morning."

"Yeah, they customer service was great! But I saw Juliette. She was just buying groceries." Lydia shrugs.

"Did you talk to her?" Love inquires.

Lydia pours herself a glass of orange juice. "No. I didn't. I just waved to her and got the food, by the time I was done getting everything she was gone."

Love sighs out of relief. Because if Juliette and Lydia would've spoken to each other it obviously would've ended with Lydia being angry with Love. Unless Juliette seriously won't tell anyone about the cage thing. But it's a serious doubt that Juliette will keep that a secret, for long anyway.