𝟎𝟐𝟕 - Mothers Daughter

{Chapter Twenty Seven - Mothers Daughter}

"I STILL BELIEVE THAT HE TRAPPED HER IN HER BEDROOM TO TEACH HER A 'LESSON' ABOUT MANIPULATING PEOPLE."

"What about you?" Delilah inquires, looking at Love who was a bit stunned by that statement.

"Love?"

Love snaps back into reality. "Right, sorry. Uhmmm...I agree with that."

"You don't seem too interested in the movie. I'll put it on something with more comedy and less sadness that appeals to you." Delilah grabs the remote.

"No, No, No..! I am interested in the movie but I'm just admiring you, my beautiful girl. Friend." Love's quick to say.

"But when I was talking about the movie and my thoughts on it you made wide eyes like you were scared of something?"

Love exhales. "I was just shocked that...your eyes sparkle Every time they catch any form of light especially if it's just the lights from outside which is what it is right now."

"You're being extremely flirtatious right now." Delilah remarks.

"Can't help it."

Delilah chuckles, shaking her head. "It's getting very late so let's finish up the movie and cuddle in bed afterwards."

After the movie finishes up, Delilah and Love go to sleep. Well Delilah does but Love on the other hand keeps getting interrupted by Lydia calling her every five seconds so she answers. "What do you need? Or want?"

"Forty and I had a movie night and we plan to have a sleepover but he keeps requesting that you tuck him in tonight. He wants to sleep on the couch." Lydia explains.

Love sighs. "I'll be over there in like six seconds since I'm next door." The brunette puts her shoes on, going over to Lydia's apartment and knocks on the door once.

The blonde opens the door, letting Love inside of the apartment where her twin brother was sitting the couch seemingly frustrated.

"Did you let him drink or smoke anything?" Love questions while she grabs the blanket she's going to tuck him in with.

"I let him drink some vodka but that's it-"

Love interrupts. "Well now he may have a panic attack. Gosh, Lydia did you listen to anything I told you when we were having an affair?!"

"I listened to most of it!"

Love rolls her eyes and tucks Forty in, patting his shoulder. "Get some good rest and enjoy this sleepover. It's the first one you've had in years."

Forty nods. "Thank you. And don't yell at Lydia. Even though she should've listened to you it wasn't her job to babysit me. I should've have drank it."

"I guess I can see it from that perspective...Now rest up." She smiles at him before leaving and going to the storage.

Juliette was asleep but Love grabbed the key to the cage from out of the flower pot and unlocked the door to it. "You're free to leave."

Juliette wakes up and rubs her eyes. "What?"

"You're free to leave as long as you answer the question from what was now yesterday."

"Fine." Juliette gets up. "It's because it's just a little too easy to." She gets out of the cage, waiting for Love to open the door to leave the room and building.

"Thanks for answering. And don't tell anyone I trapped you in that or we'll have more problems to clear up." Love opens the door, and Juliette nods before speeding out of there.

The brunette saw that as a mission accomplished. Even though she didn't torture her or make her stay in there for a long time Juliette still learned her lesson. Or at least it seems like she did. But now Love has a new mission and it involves a certain someone.