𝟎𝟎𝟒 - Friends

{Chapter Four - Friends}

LOVE SAT DOWN AT THE TABLE THAT HAD DINNER SET ON IT. She looked around at all the other people in the restaurant that seemed to be on dates too.

Love looks at William, smirking. " I'm so glad that you asked me out on a date. Even though you don't know my name."

"I know your name, I looked at Forty's Instagram and he was in a picture with you tagging, @LoveQuinn. Also this isn't a date. Well not romantically. It's a debating date or a friendly date. But it's not necessarily a date. I have a wife." William tells her, while looking at the menu.

"That's nice. I'd love to hear all about her. Whoever she is." Love states, sipping her wine from the glass.

William shrugs. "Well. She's awesome, quirky, flirty, beautiful. She's very lovable. It's hard to be angry with her even when she does something wrong. Like one time she made a pie explode in the oven and we had to clean it out. It took until midnight to finish."

Love couldn't disagree with half of what he said. She's never saw Lydia do anything wrong so far but she doesn't think she could ever be mad at her.

"She sounds lovely." Love remarks, putting the wine glass down.

"She is." William smiles, while taking a bite of his chicken salad.

Love comes up with another question. "So how did you two meet?"

"Isn't this supposed to be a hangout about debates?" William inquires.

"We can change the topic. Besides, I love a good love story." Loves says as she puts her chin in the palm of her hand.

"We met on a train, she almost fell, and I caught her before she could hit the ground. It was like love at first sight." William explains, proudly.

Love nods. "Y'know love isn't how they say it is in the books."

"I'm well aware. But she's the one." William sips his whiskey.

"That's very sweet of you to say. However it's getting late and I have to go home. I have work very early in the morning." Love makes an excuse to leave because she couldn't handle this anymore.

"Oh ok. Have a good night." William gets up and pulls her chair out for her like a gentleman.

Love gets up out of the chair and turns to face him. "Thank you." She thanked him before leaving and going home. She has plans tomorrow other than work, and those plans involved Lydia Saline.