𝟎𝟑𝟑 - Lydia Seeks Love

{Chapter Thirty Three - Lydia Seeks Love}

LOVE GOES OUTSIDE TO CHECK HER MAIL AND IN HER MAILBOX THERES ANOTHER LETTER FROM 'JAMES'. She quickly goes back inside with the letter, and opens it.

Dear Love,
I've been lurking in the shadows, watching and eavesdropping on your private conversations. Lydia ruined your relationship with Delilah, hm? Well now you know how it feels to have a relationship ruined.

Sincerely,
                James.

Love raises a brow, putting the letter into a wooden box labeled 'Secrets'. "Not today, 'jAMes', not today."

Not so late after, Lydia sends Love a text and of course Love looks at it in case it's important.

Lydia: Can you come over to my place? I have a surprise for you.

Love: You can keep your lies and your relationship-wrecking-messages.🤗

Lydia: Omg. This isn't a lie or a relationship-wrecking-message also you're not even in a relationship anymore so 🙄.

Love rolls her eyes and goes to Lydia's apartment. The door was opened and unlocked, so she goes inside but not all the way.

Lydia's wearing a crazy chefs costume and hat, and there's a table with two romantic desserts. And glasses filled with red wine, of course. "Surprise!"

Love looks at her and the table, then she looks away chuckling. "Very funny and romantic. Reminds me of when the main characters love interest tries to apologize or cheer them up in a romcom."

Lydia chuckles. "Well I am trying to do both."

"What about Benjamin?" Love asks, remembering that Lydia said she was dating him.

Lydia pauses. "We broke up a few days ago. We realized we didn't have romantic feelings for one another."

"Oh...sorry..." Love sincerely apologizes, sitting down at the table.

"It's fine. It's not your fault." Lydia sits down across from Love.

Love nods and takes a second look at the plate in front of her. "What's this?"

"It's Chocolate Ricotta Mousse." The blonde replies while grabbing a spoon.

Love also grabs a spoon and takes a bite of her dessert. "It's delicious. Did you really make all of this?"

"Yeah. And that's not even the best part! I found a way to make the wine too."

That makes Love quick to take a sip of the wine in the glass in front of her. "Mm. It also is amazing. This feels like an epic date."

Lydia laughs. "It is."

The brunette lets a slight smile form on her lips. "Great. Also have you heard from William?"

Lydia takes another bite of the Chocolate Ricotta Mousse. "Yeah. He sent a text saying he's done with me for good. Which is not like him so I still think something suspicious is going on.."

Love sighs. "It's common to be done with your ex spouse for good after a divorce."

Love knows where William went, and she understands why he wants absolutely nothing to do with Lydia. The blonde does a lot of selfish, bitchy things to people and it's very unnecessary. But Love loves her anyway. A big jump into her feelings towards Lydia. But it's true. She loves her.