𝟎𝟑𝟎 - Like A Love Scurry

{Chapter Thirty - Like A Love Scurry}

THE NEXT DAY LOVE BRINGS WILLIAM BLUEBERRY MUFFINS, SETTING, IT IN THE HATCH WHERE WILLIAM CAN REACH THEM IF HE WANTED TO EAT SOME. "There, some muffins to cheer you up a bit more."

"Thank you." William gets up and takes the lid off of the bin the muffins are in, grabbing one to eat. He puts it near his mouth but doesn't take a bite out of it.

Love looks at him and notices. "You've got to be fucking kidding me." She gets up and takes a muffin out of the bin, taking a bite.

"SEE? NO POISON, WILLIAM!" She shouts, going back over to her seat. "What's up with you guys thinking I'm trying to poison you? I literally told you yesterday that I wanted to have a conversation!"

William sits down and takes a bite of his muffin. "Well we did have a conversation already and you did trap me in the cage so yeah- wait you did this to someone else?!"

Love nods. "Juliette."

"Oh the girl that got hit with a car because she walked in front of a moving vehicle when the light turned green." William remarks.

"Yeah, her. Anyway that was the only other person I put in the cage." Love drinks her water.

William rubs his forehead. "Alrighty then. I enjoyed the muffin, it was delicious."

"Well I'll be back later. Do you want me to get anything for you?" Love gets up from her seat and walks over to the door.

"Depending on when you get back I'd like to have lunch or dinner."

"Okay. See you later." Love leaves, locking the door behind her of course.

When she walks to her car she sees a missing person flyer with William's picture on it and Lydia's phone number. "Oh great." She huffs and drives back home.

Meanwhile,
Lydia and Delilah continue putting the flyers up around the city and Lydia decides to ask Delilah a question. "Did a woman named Candace speak to you? She has red hair and wears leather jackets and dark purple shirts."

Delilah shakes her head. "Nope. Why?"

"Because she was telling me some wild things about Love but I'm pretty sure she was just joking. Y'know a jealous ex girlfriend type of thing." Lydia chuckles.

Delilah shrugs. "Possibly. And we ran out of flyers so now we'll just have to wait."

The blonde nods. "So, did Love call or text you yet?"

"No. But like I said she probably-"

"That was yesterday. She should've called or texted us by now, especially you. I mean you're her girlfriend you would be one of the first few people she would contact afterwards." Lydia interrupts Delilah, stating.

"I have a good feeling that she's fine and will call at any moment." Delilah gives her a slight smile.

Love parks her car somewhere and approaches them, smiling. "Hello! Sorry I didn't respond to any of your calls or texts my phone died." Which was a lie but in order for it to be believable Love turned her phone off when she was approaching them.

Love looks at the flyer. "Oh...Williams missing...?"

"I think so. He hasn't answered any of my calls and texts which is not like him at all and he didn't even go to work yesterday." Lydia exhales.

"I hope you find him soon. But I'm sure he's okay and is just super busy because sometimes people don't answer the phone when they're extremely busy." Love points out.

Delilah nods in agreement. "Let's just hope he's busy."

Love does feel bad for making Lydia worry about William when he's fine. She just locked him in her glass cage in her storage. But she's obviously not going to tell Lydia that because then Lydia would never forgive her. Never.