𝟎𝟐𝟑 - Keepers Key

{Chapter Twenty Three - Keepers Key}

A MONTH WENT BY, LOVE AND DELILAH HAVE BEEN DATING EVER SINCE LYDIA LEFT FOR THE WRITERS RETREAT. "A banana flavored cupcake with cream cheese frosting on the top." Love sets the plate with a cupcake on it in front of her gorgeous girlfriend.

"You just keep spoiling me." Delilah chuckles, while Love gives her a quick kiss on the cheek.

Love pours Delilah a cup of champagne. "Who wouldn't spoil you? I mean you deserve to have someone spoiling you because you're just so thoughtful and kind and beautiful."

Delilah shakes her head. "If anything YOU should be getting spoiled. I'll make you breakfast tomorrow."

"You cooking breakfast?" Love giggles, shaking her head eagerly. "Delilah, you tried last week and the pancakes weren't done. AT ALL."

"I can make you bacon and biscuits. Honey nut biscuits." Delilah smiles.

"Yeah and those biscuits are already formed you just have to put them in the oven for fifteen or twenty something minutes and they'll be edible." Love says while she makes another batch of cupcakes.

"Any word from Lydia?" Delilah inquires, finishing up the cupcake her girlfriend made for her. "Mmm. You should make these more often."

"She said she was back in the city and wanted to see me soon. And I intend to make those more often." Love chuckles. "Did Ellie say she wanted me to make Watermelon cupcakes or Starbucks cupcakes? For her school thing."

Delilah sets the plate on the counter. "I believe she said both."

"I don't have enough cupcake ingredients for both. Shit, I'll be back." Love puts her jacket on along with her sneakers.

"I can go get the stuff for you." Delilah looks over at her.

"No, it's fine! Just stay here and relax." Love gives her a quick kiss before leaving, but then she bumps into Lydia.

"Lydia, what are you doing over here shouldn't you be at your apartment?"

Lydia shrugs. "Maybe. I just wanted to see you. Is Delilah in there?"

"She is." Love states.

"Are you two...dating..?"

Love nods slightly. "Yep."

"Uhm...Okay.Well I guess I'll see you around.." The blonde leaves, in a hurry.

Love doesn't make it to her car because Lydia's soon to be ex husband William interrupts her. "Love can we talk for a moment?"

"Sure. What's up?"

"Remember the storage? Well I don't think I need it anymore since Lydia doesn't want to continue being my wife so you can have it." He hands her the key.

The brunette takes the key. "Thank you, William. And I hope you find someone that actually will be with you no matter what. Honestly."

William smiles widely before he left. But now Love can actually do what needs to be done because has her very own storage space. So do anyone tries to hurt Delilah the very short, simple answer is that she'll put them in the cage. So. Thanks, William.