𝟎𝟏𝟓 - You Drive Me Crazy

{Chapter Fifteen - You Drive Me Crazy}

LOVE WAS TOO BUSY THIS WEEK TO EVEN THINK ABOUT LYDIA, SHE WAS PURCHASING FOODS FOR ANARVIN AND SO MUCH MORE. Luckily Joe volunteered to help her with everything so she's not piling up everything on herself and getting stressed out.

"Thanks for helping out." Love thanks him, loading the fruits in the truck. "I'm surprised you aren't with Candace." She looks at him after signing a contract.

"We broke up. She said she'll always love me but right now she needs to focus on helping someone." Joe shrugs.

Love shakes her head. "Oh, right. Well sorry about your breakup."

"It's alright. So, how are things between you and Lydia?" Joe inquires, moving the fruit boxes around.

"We weren't ever dating but it feels like we also broke up." Love chuckles.

Joe chuckles with her. "Understandable. Well, I'm honored to be your rebound to make her jealous since I have nothing better to do today."

"I guess we can do that." Love says, putting her hair in a bun.

Lydia approaches them, with a smile on her face. "What's going on here?"

Love glances at Lydia, from over her shoulder. "We're just stocking up the truck full of fruits and other things so then we're not overcrowding Anarvin with peaches and watermelon."

Lydia looks at the boxes. "Oh okay. Hi Joe."

Joe waves to her. "Hello."

"I'll let you guys continue then. Have fun!" Lydia walks away, going inside of Anarvin. That's when she saw a teenaged girl with dark brown hair, and dark brown eyes. She approached the girl, "Finding everything ok?"

"No, where's the twizzlers?" The teen asks, looking around the aisle.

Lydia frowns. "I think we're all out of stock, but we do have snickers!"

A woman approaches them. "ELLIE ALVES STOP SNEAKING OFF."

Ellie rolls eyes. "Please don't mind my sister Delilah, whenever I go somewhere without saying the exact place she causes a scene."

Lydia chuckles a bit. "Well it's because she really loves and cares for you."

"I suppose you're right. Well I'll be OUTSIDE looking at flowers. Or something." Ellie shrugs, going outside of Anarvin.

"Was she causing any trouble for you?" Delilah questions, crossing her arms while looking at Lydia.

The blonde shakes her head. "No, not at all. She's a very humorous girl."

Delilah nods. "Thanks, I guess. So who are you?"

"I'm Lydia, I work here but in the writing area so you'll hardly see me out in this part of Anarvin unless there's a problem I need to solve."

Love enters Anarvin and sees Delilah and Lydia talking, which causes her jealousy to kick in. But she's not gonna hurt Delilah. Not yet anyway because Lydia isn't her problem, she's Williams. For now. All she knew was that Lydia drives her crazy.