I'm yours ( part 2)- 30

This is part 2. The other chapter was getting long so I divided it

—————————————————

" are you okay?" he looks at me and i nod at him

" words ivy" he whisper kissing my neck causing butterflies to go all over my body leaving goosebumps

"y-yes"i whisper

" what do you want to do ivy" he whispers kissing my collarbone bitting on it a little

i shuffle a little under him and moan quietly from his bite. " i-i-i want to do what you did to me" i look at down at him and see a smirk form on his face.

the room wasn't that dark. the curtains were open and the moonlight was pouring directly on us. the architecture of places where he takes me seems to always be magnificent

" and what is that my princess" his hot my breath whispers over my collarbone. he then moves his head down to my left breast and kisses where my nipple is through the fabric causing my back to suddenly arch.

"L-Leo" I whine looking at him earning a chuckle from him.

" here, let me control for now okay" Leo says and i nod.

I think the best thing is for him to be in control since I have Zero experience and would make it horrible for him.

I want him to have the best.

Leo travels down to my bare bottom with just a underwear on. He slides his finger in the hem of my underwear sliding it down.

I shut my eyes digging my hands in my face from embarrassment.

" when I touch you. You look at me" he says sternly moving my hands away catching me under his gaze.

" you always look at me and see how I touch every part of you" he places a finger on my heat making me gasp suddenly gripping the sheets

" say you understand" he moves his finger on my heat in circular motions making my body jolt up and a gasp leaving my mouth.

I grip the sheets hard trying to keep my eyes open to look at him and nod.

He slides his finger inside me curving it slightly. I put my hand on my mouth fast to cover the forbidden sounds from coming out my mouth.

"Words princess" Leo says while sliding his other hand to my Breast molding the left on in his hand

" y-yes"

He looks at me with a amused smile plastered on his face before he digs his head between my legs.

He grabs my thighs kissing them reaching closer to my heat each time while he pumps his finger in and out of me.

I grip the pillow digging my face in it trying to refrain to make any noises.

I suddenly feel Leo's tounge sliding in me making me gasp loud and a moan to escape from my mouth.

I look down at him and see him looking back at me with lust in his eyes. He grabs my hips and pulls me towards him making his entire tongue dig deep in me exploring around the insides of me in the most unexplainable ways.

I breath heavy sliding my hand to his hair gripping it moaning loud.

" f-fuck l-leo" i pant heavily feeling a climax coming through my body making a pit in my lower reagion as if its about to explode any minute.