Back-2

Sitting in my chair, in school looking at Leo's back, facing two empty seats down from me.

  Was his back always that well built? Hmm.

  I saw a girl come up to Leo

not her.....Kylie is her name, she about five-two wears the tightest piece of clothing there could be, her breasts squished together held by two thin straps, which look like it could rip any second now, her blond hair, clearly fake hair, reaches down her to her thin waist, just above her big hips, curved with her big thighs, she smiles with the fakest expressions, those plump lips of hers which are overlined by some makeup product, her eyes small but with so much color on her eyelids and her cheeks pink, too pink, as if someone grabbed a pink crayon and smudged it on her face.

I hate her with everything I have in me, she moves her hips in such a way as if she is begging for people to look her at, she walks around Leo intentionally but Leo never even looks at her. I move in my seat, uncomfortably looking at kylie's moves.

" oh she is hot" I swing my head at Alex, confused and disgusted

" what!" I whisper shout looking at him and scoffing unbelievably. " what? she is amazing in be-" I interrupt Alex before he spouts any further nonsense " stop! I get it" I look at him uncomfortably.

it isn't shocking that Alex slept with her, Alex sleeps with every girl that he lays eyes on, finds them hot, takes them to parties, then does the deed.

Kylie is the girl every guy has once laid their hands on, clearly kylie finds Leo as a competition since Leo doesn't even look in her way. What if he does suddenly? will he take the chance and do what Alex does?

I shake my head to clear such thoughts, I look up and see kylie bent towards Leo's desk.

" Hey Leo" she says seductively as her breast hangs for Leo's sight, Leo working on his computer not looking at her " busy" he spits out dry, the expression on kylies face changes to a cold one, she rolls her eyes then looks back at him now standing up with her arms crossed

" I'm throwing a party tonight, come" kylie says with a smile on her face, " ill come" Alex says smiling like an idiot, kylie looks in his direction and smiles seductively, licking her lips, " oh I know you will" she laughs, Alex winks, I cringe to my core.

I look at Leo, he grabs his phone then looks up at the door, there stood a guy, with his black hood up, I couldn't see his face properly because of how it was covered with not only the hood but also a black mask he wore

He tiltied his head towards Leo then walked away, I trail my eyes back to Leo, he rushes getting up, grabbing his bag opening the zipper, I look and see something black shaped like a gun, I tilt my head, confused I arched my eyebrows and tried to get a better look but couldn't since Leo pushed his laptop in his bag, zipped his bag and speed-walked out.

" Alex, try to get Leo in today" kylie smiles " you know he isn't the type, but ill try" Alex responds back and sits down. I frown trying to think of what I saw

was that a gun?. Couldn't be, where would he get such a thing from, where did he go?.

I look up and grab my bag and rush out. " Heather where you going!" I hear Alex yell, I look back at him " restroom!" I yell back then rush out

I look around the hall, then see Leo's back

I can never mistake his back for anyone

I rush after him, wanting to say something, but because of how fast he was walking and how far he was I doubt he would be able to hear my voice in this crowd of students right now.

Leo walks out the backdoor shutting it behind him, I frown and rush after him but then stop looking at the door.

I grab the doorknob gently and twist it as slow as possible to prevent any noise, I pull the door to myself to open when suddenly I felt two pairs of hands one on my mouth and one around my waist

I try to scream or grab the hand but I felt a cloth being squished against my nose, I grip the hand that is covering my mouth when everything started to go blurry, I try to blink to clear my vision but saw nothing

what the fuck is going on, who is this, who's hands are these, no keep your eyes open Heather

slowly all the noise around me started to become echoes, my body became heavy the hand that i had gripped which was covering my mouth dropped, with that darkness took over me.