approved?-9

Getting out of the house early before anyone else does is a way to not get caught so again I am a genius, I'm going to go straight to the sports department and register my name under Leo's team,...oh wait...my name...what would be my name...

I think while walking down to school.

uhhh something that does not resemble my name at all, I can't be caught. Let's see...oh I got it! it'll be sam!.

I smile to myself while walking inside the school, I walk to the sports department and inside the office, I look inside to see if someone is inside, but no one was there.

okay that makes it easier for me.

I walk to the blackboard hung on the wall, I look at the chart and see the chart divided into two, one section has red team written and the other has blue team, I look under the team red and read the names Leo, Alex, Ash, Steph, Joseph, I grab a pen and write the name sam under team red.

No one will know it's me, but after the game ends ill show them, that way I will show everyone how good I can play, and Leo.......Leo will finally look at me differently he won't look down on me anymore then

I smile thinking to myself while looking at the names under Leo's team when my thoughts were interrupted by a rough, and cold voice.

" you're joining the team?"

I flinch a little my eyes go wide

t-that's.....LEO BEHIND ME......okay okay calm down, calm down, and pretend as you have planned.

I turn around slowly and look up to face him, Leo looks down at me confused

" you look short...and...weak...you sure your fit for this" he questions me

weak....I'm not weak...

I take a deep breath and raise my hands and use sign language to say "I am good at football, I am not weak, might look short and weak but I am good"

he looks down at me " you can't talk?" he looks down at me crossing his hands, I shake my head, he looks at me then at the board where I wrote my name then back down at me, " your name is pretty boyish for a girl" he says making my eyes shoot open "I am a boy" I use sign language to tell him, offensively moving my hands with a frown on my face

he looks down at me, "I dont really know what you are saying...im not that good at sign language" he says scanning me, I grab a pen, and paper from the table and write furiously on it " not a girl, im a boy" I look at the paper then at him pointing to the paper while looking at him, he bends his head a little to look at the what I wrote then looks at my face

.....oh god he looks so good right now.....the way he tilts his head is so cut- NO stop stop not right now Heather!!

"you're very feminine for a boy...." he says in a relaxed tone while he scans me nonstop.

why.the.fuck. Is he so fucking JUDGEMENTAL!.......

I smile a little shrugging trying to not say anything to him.

" Okay, come here after school and we will train" he grabs the pen signing next to my name, I nod grab my bag, and walk out fast. I pull the hat lower to cover the big smile on my face.

Oh my god...I am confirmed in the team...OH MY GOD YES YES YES YES!!!!!! I'll be right next to him when he finds out that it was me all along he will know how capable I am, his view will change for me, oh wait can't go to class...

I stop walking suddenly looking around

I'm going to have to skip and come back when its time for training

I smile big walking out the back door, I stop looking at the back door and sigh

what happened that day is still very blurry to me, following Leo here, but he said he was never here...whatever, it might've been my imagination, Sophia and Ash might be right...whatever I'll forget that ever happened then, even after I investigated I only got myself in more trouble... if I keep thinking about that day my thoughts will become more and more blurry, I cant investigate more since no one believes me to begin with, ill just have to not think about it anymore.

I walk out the door and go to the nearby cafe.