conflict- 26

oh no here it comes.

to be honest, even I don't know how to explain what me and Leo have. it is sudden but it is very beautiful as well. I know Alex will be mad at me he won't even let Leo come around me. it is understandable but I like where I am at with him.

" Heather come next to me" he grabs my hand pulling me off Leo's comfort. Leo grabs my waist keeping me within him.

I look at Leo and Alex who are basically throwing daggers at each other through their eyes

oh god I need to stop this.....

I take a deep breath sitting up on Leo's lap a bit and look at Alex who now has his eyes on me.

" listen Alex calm down okay" I start

" calm down? what do you mean by that? you know how horrible he treats you, Heather. I will not let you ever get hurt by a fucker like him!" he says in full range.

seeing Alex in anger is something very rare. he doesn't get angry often. he's mostly cheerful and if something bad happens he is mostly disappointed and never raises his voice. he is calm and composed most of the time when things don't go his way. I really like that about him. but when he is very angry he loses that composure. I have only ever seen him get angry a handful of times and even then it was never towards me.

" who the fuck do you think you are to make decisions for her? She's my fucking girl whether you like that or not." Leo grips me on his lap glaring at Alex.

my girl....why did that sound so perfect to me. I bite my inner cheek to prevent smiling but the redness on my cheek for sure caught Alex's attention.

" you just fucking made her miserable in front of everyone 20 minutes ago. now you care about her?" Alex folds his arms in front of his chest examining Leo.

how the fuck do I stop this...

" she had to know. one day or another she had to find out"

I am still very shocked by what happened. what my mom did and how she blamed me but it was her all this time. no wonder why I don't get better and to be honest, I don't even want to get better. I have given up on such a thing a long time ago. those drugs those wires those eyes full of sympathy are what I fucking hate. when it's my time it's my time.

" Leo get the fuck out i need to talk to Heather. privately" Alex takes a deep breath. I can see he is holding his anger behind those eyes of his.

this is just a glimpse of his anger...

" why would you want to talk to my girl privately"  Leo snakes his arms around my waist placing his chin on my shoulder.

I stay still like a statue not knowing a word to say or what to do. all his actions seem to have the weirdest effect on me. he catches me with his touch and I can't move nor breathe properly. 

Alex gets up and makes his way over to my dresser. pulling the drawer he takes out a file and puts it in front of me. I look down at the green file and grab it opening it. as soon as I read the title I shut the file putting it away from me.

sunshine hospital. that's all I had to read and no more.

" open it Heather." he sternly says while glaring at me

"no" I respond staring out my window

"Heather!" Alex raises his voice a little.

I take a deep breath and meet his glare. " I said no Alex"

I know he won't let go of this but I dont want to deal with it at all. I am sick of this and all of this. this is my life and I will control it my way.

Leo moves his arm from my waist slowly while his eyes staring at the file. I look down at his hand which is making its way to the file. I grab the file fast before he does.