Date- 28

Start writing your story

Heather pov

6:40

it's almost time. for the past three hours, I have been getting ready, not sure if what I chose to wear is okay but it is what it is.

Alex is my best friend and during times like these, you need your best friend's advice. he would be very mad so I decided to keep him out of this.

I look in the long mirror seeing my reflection. I wore one of Ash's dresses that she made me buy when we went on a shopping spree. Ash's style is very edgy and slim fit. her body is gorgeous so I could see why she would want it to be prominent in her dressing. she has big breasts and her thighs are just perfectly thick. shes perfect. on the other hand, I am not. I dont have the thick thighs the big breast the hourglass figure.

I have barely any amount of breast and god dont even get me started about the no thighs to anything else.

I look at the black dress hugging my body. I dont have a body but this dress did some sort of a miracle for something to come out. it's a noodle strap dress with a low v-neck. the dress hugs all the way down to my lower thighs, just above my knee. I am not a girl to wear stuff like these at all but after what Leo did I want to make him somewhat mad. he told me not to wear anything too tight.

this might be too tight but it's not that revealing to make me uncomfortable. it is just right in the middle for me. I look at my hair that I just let down after my shower. my hair ends under my collarbone. I decided to leave it down to cover up for the whole collarbone showing part. my makeup I kept light since I am no good at all. I grab a pair of mid-length heels sliding them on.

ring.

I look at my phone and see a text from Leo. I grab my phone fast unlocking it.

" im waiting for you where my car is"

I smile big and run grabbing some perfume and spraying it on my neck and wrist. I turn on my heel grabbing my purse fast but stop suddenly. I open my drawer and take my pills out and chug them fast. I can't risk something happening on this date. I keep some of the medication in my purse and make my way out. I run down my stairs impatiently when I get stopped by a voice.

" Heather"

fuck...that's Alex...

I gulp and slowly turn meeting my eyes with him. he walks up to me staring at me with no emotions on his face. I take a deep breath and fidget with my hands thinking of what to say.

he grabs a couple of strands of my hair and put them back with a clutch to keep them in place. he moves his fingers taking some loose strands out in front of my face.

" be safe, text me if anything happens. I will be there in less than a minute" he says and pecks my cheek

i look at him in shock and he smiles at me,he is my best friend. I shake my head and hug him tight

" thank you" I say pecking his cheek and coming back on my feet, I look at his face which now has a smile. there's the smile I love to see. I move to the door and giggle waving back at him.

I rush to Leo's car and see him standing right next to his Bently. there he stood in black fitted dress pants and a loose black buttoned-up shirt. he had three buttons undone exposing his chest along with his tattoos. he had his hair pulled back messily. a couple of loose strands everywhere. the messier his hair is the sexier he is.

he looks at him and I see his eyes scan my entire body.

" come here"

I look at him and go to him smiling. he grabs my hand and kisses it before pulling me between his legs which I didn't notice when he spread them. Leos's hand travels to my back and slides up slowly with his fingers. I grip his shirt looking down at it to prevent for him to look at me. he leans down to my ear and kisses my cheek softly before speaking in his raspy voice.