Chapter 84: Threesome

The woman in a long skirt walked slowly on the beach. Her back was slender, and when she looked at the sea, she felt lonely and alone.

However, it's just the appearance.

Liao Tingyan looked at the sea level in the distance and thought to himself: I don't know what Aunt Zhou will eat today. I saw that she bought cuttlefish in the morning. It should be stewed soup, but it is reasonable to say that cuttlefish are better cooked.

So angry! If it hadn't been long since coming to this world, and the character couldn't be changed easily, she would directly ask for spicy cuttlefish!

There was a heavy rain last night, and there was a strong wind in the middle of the night. I didn't stop all night. At this moment, there were some fragments of small fishes, shrimps and shells on the shore, all of which were hit by the waves of last night. Coming up.

Liao Tingyan thought about lunch and walked further and further along the coast.

Then, behind a reef, she saw a mermaid.

Mermaid?

Why is there a mermaid in this world?

Is something like a mermaid real? Liao Tingyan was so shocked that he backed away a few steps before remembering—since he can travel into this world, it seems that there are mermaids in this world.

She leaned over and found that the mermaid seemed to be dead, motionless, and the scales on its tail were almost dry. It was the same color as a peacock feather, with a little blue in the green. If there is light shining on it, it should be particularly beautiful. But now it's a little dim because of drying up.

Could it be that the big wave hit the shore last night?

Liao Tingyan substituted the mermaid into the stranded dolphins, considering whether or not she should call the police. She approached with a cautious attitude of observing dangerous creatures, and quickly touched the tail of the fish.

Liao Tingyan: "!" I touched the mermaid's tail! Okay, this crossing is worth it.

She touched the two mermaids and remained motionless, and slowly grew courageous, and turned to look at the mermaid's face. The mermaid's hair was like seaweed covering his face, with some water weeds on it. Liao Tingyan couldn't see clearly, and carefully pulled away the dark long hair.

It's really a mermaid with a handsome male face. When he grows up like this, he must be a good mermaid. Since they are all dead, don't call the police and let him go into the sea for safety.

Liao Tingyan touched her hair, tail fins, and chest again. She was curious enough before dragging him into the sea. Her body is a little worse than before, and she can't drag such a big mermaid. She rested twice in the middle. In order to move better, she had to hold the mermaid's arm and let his chest close to her. The cold temperature made her further confirm that this was indeed a dead mermaid.

Pity.

She finally walked into the sea, thinking whether it was deep enough, she suddenly felt the dead mermaid in her hand move, and then her hand hurt, the mermaid plunged into the sea, while Liao Tingyan was pulled by one hand and followed in. Hai, she didn't even react, and was carried into the sea by that mermaid.

...

The mermaid was awakened by the touch. He felt the burning pain on his body from dehydration, especially the tail part of the fish. The sea breeze was blowing the dry and painful tail like a knife. He was photographed by the big storm last night and fainted accidentally. He didn't expect to faint for so long.

He is used to marching in strong storms, but it was the first time he was so unlucky that he was photographed on the shore.

He didn't open his eyes because he noticed an unfamiliar breath around him. It was a human kind. The killing intent in his heart skyrocketed instantly, but he didn't have the strength, so he could only hibernate quietly.