Chapter 23

Shi Qianlu and Yuan's lord, Moon Palace Master, left Bailu Cliff. Moon Palace Master had been so black and charcoal in front of Sima Jiao that she didn't dare to say anything. Now she is full of energy on Shi Qianlu, "Master, don't you just want to Endure his arrogance? You have never been so timid before."

Shi Qianli asked calmly: "Otherwise what do you want?"

The Moon Palace Master gritted his teeth: "Even if we can't kill him, can't we have so many people trap him..."

Shi Qianli laughed: "trapped, like it was five hundred years ago?"

The Moon Palace Master was blocked by him, thinking of the past, his expression became uncomfortable.

At the beginning, I was also unable to kill Sima Jiao and wanted to completely control him, but failed. Instead, he killed so many people and increased his cultivation. In the end, he sacrificed many disciples to trap him in the Three Sacred Mountains for five hundred years. , Originally intended to keep him trapped for five hundred years in a place where there is no spiritual energy, plus the support of the spiritual fire, it will definitely trap him weak, and then come to clean up, but as a result, he is not weak, but rather It was even more powerful five hundred years ago.

Sima Jiao is a rare genius of the Fengshan clan for thousands of years. His aptitude and understanding are unmatched. Even if he is dead, he can escape from death. The master of Shi Qianli has once missed him, and he no longer dares to despise him. Sima Jiao.

Now they are scared and can only carefully maintain a balance. Everyone knew in their hearts that as long as Sima Jiao didn't step on their bottom line and kill some people, they could only endure it, and Sima Jiao clearly knew this too.

He acted seemingly arrogant and unscrupulous, but in fact he was very measured, not like a lunatic at all, Shi Qianwei sometimes wondered if he was really mad. If he suffers such pain and he is not crazy yet, then this person will be even more terrifying.

"To move him will only hurt the vitality of Gengchen Immortal Mansion. If he really doesn't care to deal with us, it will only hurt both sides." Shi Qianli looked at the Moon Palace Master, with deep meaning: "Be patient. "It is impossible for a person to stay arrogant forever, and this delicate balance will always be broken.

The Moon Palace Lord had also been honored for many years and hadn't been angry for many years, and she couldn't bear being slapped in the face at first. After walking like this, she finally chose to bear it. She waved her sleeve back to her Moon Palace, and she wanted to comfort her baby girl.

As for the Yuan family leader, the main reason why he came to see Sima Jiao was not for his son. Sima Jiao is right. He has a lot of sons, even if he prefers Yuan Zeng, but Yuan Zeng's cultivation level cannot be improved over the years. He has lost a lot of concern for this son. There is actually another reason why he is here today. I have counted them, but didn't say much, and Qianlu nodded and went back to his Yuan family.

When he returned to Yuan's house, he recruited his capable subordinates and ordered them to go down: "Temporarily detain all the people who are waiting for Yuan Qi, and interrogate them carefully to see what he has done."

He was not stupid, he started quickly, and soon learned some things that Yuan Zeng had done. Patriarch Yuan was also taken aback when he learned that his son was connected to Demon Domain.

"That Liao Tingyan turned out to be the person in the Demon Territory he arranged to enter. He is really bold!" Yuan Patriarch scolded. He guessed that this once excellent child must have been born with a demon because of the injury and retreat. Will do this kind of thing.

Fortunately, he is dead, and the spy of the Demon Realm is also dead, otherwise the Yuan family will also be affected by any disturbance.

After Shi Qianqi went back, the first thing was to go to the light pavilion. The disciple who guarded the lamp looked ugly, and when he saw him, he hurriedly told him: "Master, I am going to report to the master, the disciple's life lamp suddenly went out for some reason, and the soul cannot be summoned."