Chapter 66

"How about you guys? This is a great opportunity!" The master of Baidi Mountain, Fengdi, said passionately: "If it is really as my disciple Xia Yan said, then the Taoist Citizen came to the realm of cultivation alone, Isn't it a good opportunity for us to join forces to kill him!"

Fengdi talked about the excitement, and stood up from the position where the red gold and the jade were embedded, and he looked like a leader giving a speech.

However, no one responded from all the big and small immortals present, and the atmosphere was a bit embarrassing for a while.

The Emperor Feng was unhappy, looking at Chishuiyuan, which is equivalent to Baidi Mountain, "How about Yu Yuan's idea?"

The master Yu Yuan in the flaming red robe blew his nails, as if some rare flowers were growing on the nails. Without removing his eyes, his mouth responded implicitly and perfunctorily: "Oh, um, I think about it. It's not easy. Let's discuss it again."

Seeing his lack of seriousness, Emperor Feng went to look at the Baitian Palace next to him, "What do you think of the palace lord?"

The Lord of the Baitian Palace looked confused, and Emperor Feng yelled twice, only to see him start to move slowly, ah, and asked in a daze, "What's the matter? The meeting is over?"

The Emperor Feng almost angered them, but the power of Baidishan and Chishuiyuan in the Baitian Palace was not much different, and he couldn't fall out with these two, so he had to bear it temporarily and asked the remaining two of the five themes: "What about Rui Lao and the owner of the mall, you two should be a little bold!"

The old man in Ruihe Township didn't know when he was on the star chessboard, he was addicted to playing star chess, and ignored him. Only the lord of Pipa City, Shang Qinyin, played a hairpin, raised his eyes and glanced at him, curling his mouth. Said: "When we are idiots, you call us, just say a few words, and then let us go to sell you our lives, make you the boss, how can there be such a good thing."

Fengdi's face turned red and white after being stabbed by her, and he looked around at the other small and medium-sized sect leaders with an ugly expression. No one looked at him, bowed their heads, turned their heads, and pretended to see the patterns on the sleeves. A group of people are dead pigs who are not afraid of boiling water.

Emperor Feng felt that these people were really useless, they had been suppressed by Gengchen Immortal Mansion for many years, and now they have no aura at all.

He snorted heavily, "It seems that you still don't believe it. My disciple Xia Yan used to be a disciple of Gengchen Immortal Mansion. He can be sure that it is Taoist Cizang. I also sent someone to Gu Yuwu to check. I will not bring it."

"Everyone knows about the Gengchen Immortal Mansion back then. He suffered such a heavy damage, and I am afraid that it will be difficult to recover in decades. He has only been recuperating in the Demon Realm for a few years now. I am afraid it is just a brace to support, otherwise, he will return to the world of cultivation. It won't be so peaceful, and we don't have to fear him so much."

"Back then, he went to the devil and killed many families in Gengchen Immortal Palace. With such a deep blood debt, as a righteous way of cultivating immortals, shouldn't we stand up for the tragic death! Not to mention that he is now the half master of the Demon Realm. Who knows that he will He won't lead the Demon Domain Moxiu to attack our Immortal Realm. Maybe he is sneaking into the Immortal Realm to inquire about news and prepare for the future war! So, we should eliminate the source of this disaster as soon as possible!"

The Emperor Feng was plausible, and everyone was shocked when he said it. He saw everyone's surprised and even horrified eyes and looked at him...behind him.