Chapter 60

Shi Yan was lying on the couch in front of the window, looking at the snow-white buildings outside the window. The overwhelming whiteness, if it can be painted blue, is Mediterranean style, maybe it can also pretend to be a famous blue and white town. As an unemployed vagrant who lost her job, she can now have a stronger sense of vacation.

She thought about some messy things endlessly, enjoying the luxurious life of not doing anything but spending time lying down.

A little black suddenly appeared in the sky in the distance, and that little black flew closer and closer, and finally landed on the carved wooden fence outside the window.

It is a small black bird, the bird is only the size of a slap, two peas staring at Shi Yan, as if looking at her, Shi Yan and the bird looked at each other for a while, suspecting that he could see it in the eyes of those two birds The breath of wisdom.

She brought a plate of melon seeds from a small table on one side. This thing is not called melon seeds in Demon Realm, but Shi Yan felt that it was very similar to the taste. Then after hearing this'Madam of the Demon Lord' call this thing melon seeds, This thing changed its name in Winter City and called Guazi directly.

Shi Yan knocked two melon seeds to feed the bird, and the black bird's beak pecked on the carved wooden fence, making a beeping sound. After it had eaten the two melon seeds, Shi Yan tried to touch its head again, but it would not touch it at will.

Shi Yan knocked a small handful of melon seeds and fed the birds for a while. It seemed to be an illusion. She felt that the bird had eaten a small handful of melon seeds and had a lot of small body. A pale hand suddenly stretched out from behind her, and that hand caught the billowing black bird.

Shi Yan turned his head and saw Sima Jiao pinching the black bird's mouth. Then the black bird turned into a black air in his palm, and then turned into a piece of black paper. There is a pile of melon seeds on the paper, which is the same as when the blackbird ate it just now.

Shi Yan vaguely saw two lines written on the paper covered by the pile of melon seeds.

Shi Yan: "..." It turned out to be a homing pigeon?

Sima Jiao swept the pile of melon seeds to the palm of his hand and spread it out in front of Shi Yan, holding the piece of paper in his other hand, looking at it, and said, "The magic sound bird is used to deliver letters, and it can also send some light things."

I was obedient just now because I felt his breath in Shi Yan, and licked melon seeds because it thought it was a'letter' for it to send.

Shi Yan silently ate the pile of melon seeds that came back intact. Xindao this bird is amazing, and with her cultivation base, she didn't even tell that it was actually not a real bird.

After reading the letter, Sima Jiao folded the black letter paper into two stacks, somehow turned it into a black bird, and placed it in Shiyan's palm.

"Like it? Let's play."

Shi Yan touched the smooth feathers of the black bird in his hand and squeezed the round belly, feeling that the touch was a bit wonderful, but it was not a real bird.

"Take you to see someone in the afternoon." Sima Jiao said after sitting and watching her play with birds for a while.

"Oh." Shi Yan was very honest, with the same attitude as before Shi Qianwei.

Sima Jiao got up and left. But Shi Yan knew that he hadn't gone far, as if he was looking at her somewhere around, so she really thought he was like a cat, and his habit of observing in secret was also like. However, Sima Jiao's breath was well hidden, Shi Yan didn't know how he could accurately perceive him nearby.