Chapter 4

In the huge Three Sacred Mountains, except for an ancestor who killed people at a word, and a **** snake who could eat people without blinking, he saw no other living creatures.

The Hundred Girls Group, with only 99 members left, stood at the bottom of the tower. After standing for a while, the leading female cultivator cleared her throat and said: "Let's find a place to stay first. Since the leader wants us to serve the master, then we You must stay here."

"But, Master Ni Sheng, we can't use spiritual power here, we can't practice here, what can we do?"

Mu Nisheng categorically said: "If you can't use spiritual power, you don't need it! If you can't practice, you don't practice. Now the most important thing is the master."

Most of the people here are afraid to refute her, but some don't want to listen to her all. "Senior Sister Ni Sheng, although we are here to serve Master Zu, Master Zu looks... unwilling to let us serve. We may stay here in vain." The female monk who looked cold as a fairy.

This seems to be the granddaughter of a certain palace lord, similar in identity to Mu Nisheng. They all have supporters, and there are also several female cultivators from different camps. At this time, they have their own minds. The crowds huddled together slowly separated, standing in piles.

Liao Tingyan: "..." No, I just arrived at the place and I haven't escaped the danger of my life yet. Are you going to fight?

Listening to their words, you and me, Liao Tingyan actually had the illusion that he had taken the copy of Gong Dou by mistake. So what, aren't we cultivating immortals?

A group of girls are here, you come and I talk for a while, the final ending is divided into three groups, placed separately. One group was headed by Mu Nisheng, the other group was the palace master group headed by Yun Xiyue, and the other group was unwilling to cling to any of them, and their status was generally low.

Originally, Liao Tingyan should belong to the last faction, but no one wants to play with her because these people are shrewd. When I met Master today, a total of two people received his "treat each other differently". One of them was dead, still an unidentified person. However, Liao Tingyan, it is a similar situation, everyone agreed that she must be different. Naturally, he didn't want to touch her, so as not to get involved by her.

Seeing everyone else was gone, Liao Tingyan was alone. She didn't worry. She went straight to the next step and sat down, hammering herself in the leg.

Ouch, my legs are so sore. It was already afternoon, and Liao Tingyan touched out a Qiankun bag. This one was given by Master Dongyang, a necessary portable storage space for cultivators in the legend. Of course, she is of average grade and can't hold too many things. There is only a room as big as a room in total, and she has installed all of her wealth.

She took out a pot of water, first washed her hands, took a mirror and took a look at her face, wiped off the blood on her face accidentally, combed some messy hair, then rinsed her mouth, drank some water, and took out a peach Gnaw, cushion your stomach. She was still in the Qi refining period, and she hadn't built her foundation. Of course she didn't have bigu, so she had to eat.

Her body should be a poor person, and her wealth is not rich, but the Qinggutian where she lives specializes in planting Lingzhi Lingguo, so she has no shortage of food. This time she brought a lot of things. At present, it looks like a year and a half. They never starved to death.

If she can live for a year and a half.

Like everyone else, Liao Tingyan himself felt that he might not live long. But she was not from this world, and she might go back if she died, so seriously speaking, she was not very afraid of death, she was afraid because she was afraid of pain. Death is not terrible, the pain caused by death is the most terrible.