Chapter 63

Sima Jiao, the ancestor who once brought down the first immortal mansion in the cultivation world, and the real devil whose forces are currently unifying the demon realm, at this moment, took her thousands of miles to spend a holiday in an unknown city in the cultivation world. For her to greet that bite...what is this touching boyfriend?

When Liao Tingyan thought about it, he felt that what he had seen before was that his roommate's boyfriend got up in the middle of the night to buy barbecue and cakes and delivered them downstairs, which was completely compared.

Given that her boyfriend is so on the road, even if she is forced to accompany him in the water, she will endure it.

And the surrounding scenery is really good and refreshing. She has lived in the Demon Realm for so many years. The scenery of the Demon Realm is really nothing to say. There are large deserts and barren forests, and lush green plants are rare. There are some plants growing in the winter city, but most of the plants in the Demon Realm are also different from the cultivation world. , A bit weird, and the color is not too fresh.

So she hadn't seen this beauty for many years, and smelled this fresh and pure mountain and forest atmosphere, and the whole person floating on the water would turn into a fallen leaf.

The empty Liao Tingyan floated on the water. Seeing her floating, Sima Jiao put his head on her stomach and looked up at the sky just like her.

The red maple and bamboo forest rustled, the red maple leaves fell, and was gently blown by Liao Tingyan, and flew upside down slowly, floating in the air like a butterfly. The two placed a T-shape, and their eyes moved lazily following the leaf.

"Have we done this before?" Liao Tingyan asked.

"Yeah." Sima Jiao hummed from his nose, seeming to be half-wake and half-dreaming.

Liao Tingyan looked at him. Compared with the moment he saw him, he looked more and more lazy, but he was very similar to her. She used to be like this, she likes to be paralyzed and do nothing outside of work. Friends say that after staying with her for a long time, it is easy to get lazy. It seems that even the big devil cannot be immune to this lazy disease.

She thought, unconsciously twisting Sima Jiao's hair under her hand, twisting and twisting, and chewing smoothly.

I don't remember when the bad habit of chewing in my mouth was developed. I used to work at the rouge station. They prepared staff dormitories and bathhouses. Although Liao Tingyan lives at home, she occasionally lives in the staff bathhouse. Taking a bath, chewing on a kind of grass stems that can whiten teeth and keep the mouth fresh while taking a bath. These cleaning products are equipped with a lot of cleaning supplies in the bathhouse. She just chewed and played, and then got used to it.

Realizing that this is not tooth grass, but the hair of the boyfriend of the big devil, Liao Tingyan stiffened, and under the stare of the big devil, he took out his hair and rubbed it carefully in the water. He took out a comb and combed it smoothly, and put it back.

"Is it delicious?" Sima Jiao asked her.

Liao Tingyan: "Not delicious."

Sima Jiao's expression was not right, Liao Tingyan immediately realized, and changed his words: "It's delicious!"

His expression is still wrong.

Boyfriend is really hard to coax.

Sima Jiao got up, combed his hair back, and said, "You are so greedy that you even eat your hair."

I am not, I am not!

"Get up and go eat." Sima Jiao said.

The small lake is quite shallow, and the wooden corridor next to it stands on the small lake. Sima Jiao stepped on the wooden corridor and pushed the carved grids away. He turned around and stretched out his hand to Liao Tingyan who was standing in the water. He pulled her up too.