Chapter 44

These defensive magic weapons, various, made into jade hairpin bracelets and earrings styles, made into arm rings and anklets, these are okay, she can wear them, but they can be made into armor, they are still XXXL, and she can wear them. on?

Just take the armor, the big shield with the round shape and the pattern that looks like a tortoise shell? Sima Jiao was afraid that she didn't want to transform her into a mobile fortress.

Seeing Sima Jiao picking up a heavy nose ring, Liao Tingyan seemed to be satisfied with it. He was a little bit sad about his premature death aesthetic, and stepped forward and held his hand. "Just forget about this nose ring. Well, if you really use my beautiful nose for me, I'm afraid it will fall off."

Sima Jiao: "Huh? Is this a nose ring?"

Liao Tingyan: "Yeah, yeah, this nose ring is probably for a cow. It's too exaggerated, so don't let it go."

Sima Jiao: "I think it can."

Liao Tingyan: ...Ancestor! I can't!

He passed Liao Tingyan and picked up another shoulder armor. It was an oversized shoulder armor covered with crystal barbs, which could be worn by a strong man with 18 packs of abs. Seeing that he looked quite liking, he took the shoulder armor.

Liao Tingyan didn't expect his inner preferences to be so wild, and the expression on his face could not be controlled. Sima Jiao walked in front, as if he could see Liao Tingyan's expression, showing an expression that could not help but laugh.

Liao Tingyan didn't give up, but wanted to struggle a bit, pulling Sima Jiao's robe: "Is all these for me?"

Sima Jiao said slowly: "Of course they are all for you."

Liao Tingyan had to show off his strength to act like a coquettish. "But people don't like it. Forget it!"

The corner of Sima Jiao's mouth turned upwards, and he heard Liao Tingyan scold him in his heart, which was fierce. He picked up a very beautiful Yingluo collar, showed it to Liao Tingyan, and asked her, "Do you like this?"

That Yingluo collar is decorated with auspicious clouds of jade swallows, a silk pattern, inlaid with red orbs, and golden tassels. There are also fine hollow patterns on the collar, which is very delicate.

Liao Tingyan: "Like it! Look how good this looks!" If the ancestor is normal, there is still aesthetics.

Sima Jiao threw the Yingluo collar aside and let out a bang, "Unfortunately it's not a defensive weapon, so don't."

Oh shit.

What's the matter with this man? Does he really have feelings for me? What kind of plastic feelings!

Shi Yuxiang is the boss in his Fenghua City, no one can care about her, and all the people who are waiting for her are a group of little white faces that are not high in cultivation but are pleasing enough. Liao Tingyan has arrived here and lived more freely than before in the academy. , After all, she doesn't even have classes now, and she still feels leisurely on vacation.

The place where Shi Yuxiang lives is better than that in the academy, and it is not worse than the Bailuya Palace. It can be seen that the treatment of Shi's family is really super good. Since arriving in this world, Liao Tingyan has seen too many gorgeous palaces and too many treasures, and now he somewhat regards money as clouds.

She is now the most violent master, living in the most gorgeous room... wears the ugliest defensive magic weapon.

After Liao Tingyan went back, he refused to put that bunch of things on himself, and threw himself straight on the soft bed, buried himself in the blanket of flowers, motionless, and protested in silence.