Chapter 80

Liao Tingyan suddenly sat up in the middle of the night and saw the mountain peach blossom in the vase beside the bed. He reached out and woken up Sima Jiao beside him, and asked with a quake, "When you think about it, you made me an otter. Show it to you?! Pretending to be a snake monster to tease me?!"

Sima Jiao did not open his eyes and hissed in a dumb voice. Pulling Liao Tingyan back and pressing it on her chest, she patted her back comfortably, her face buried on top of her head.

Sima Jiao: "Sleep."

Liao Tingyan shook his head frantically, shook Sima Jiao's face, and finally woke him up. He had to let go of Liao Tingyan, spread out on the bed, pinched the bridge of his nose, and glanced at her sideways.

Liao Tingyan: Oh, it's really cool to shake people up in the middle of the night. Did you see it? It's not that it's not reported, the time has not come.

Sima Jiao: "You... why sit on top of me and shake it?"

Liao Tingyan let out a disgusting cry, "Uh-who wants to roll the sheets!"

Sima Jiao sat up, "Okay, then I'll come." He suddenly rushed to Liao Tingyan to press her on the bed, and then rolled around.

Liao Tingyan: "!!!" What are you doing!

After rolling a few laps to stop, Liao Tingyan blew and tossed the hair on his face, wondering if Sima Jiao's brain was sick again? Rolling the sheets in the middle of the night?

Liao Tingyan: "Excuse me, what are you doing?"

Sima Jiao: "Naturally roll the sheets."

Liao Tingyan remembered the "fishing" incident a long time ago, and her face suddenly became a bit sullen. She pushed hard and rolled back, holding Sima Jiao's waist, "Okay, come and roll!"

The palace people who watched the night outside heard the movement in the middle of the night, with subtle expressions on their faces, your majesty and concubines...Tsk tusk, it's really intense.

The two rolled around twice as if playing, and rolled the blanket pillow on the bed. Liao Tingyan's head hit the bed frame. Sima Jiao stretched out his hand to block the wall and stopped the naive game with his palm. Covering the back of Liao Tingyan's head, he lowered his head and kissed her on the face, "Okay, go to sleep?"

Liao Tingyan: "..." What was I doing just now? Why do you suddenly get sand sculptures from him every time you get angry? Is this person poisonous?

Seeing her expression, Sima Jiao laughed. Liao Tingyan felt the vibration in his chest and felt itchy nose, so he leaned against his chest.

After rubbing, Sima Jiao's expression was not right. His fingers touched the placket of her clothes, and rubbed her neck, "Okay, I'll go to sleep later."

Then they rolled the sheets in another sense. It was different from kicking the pillow and kicking the quilt just now, this time it was quiet and lingering. At this moment, Liao Tingyan would doubt if Sima Jiao was a real snake monster before, and the suffocating entanglement was trembling and suffocating.

"Hiss——" She took a breath and grasped Sima Jiao's shoulders, hearing Sima Jiao's slight gasps and laughter.

"I remember, what does it have to do with my want to see an otter?"

Liao Tingyan: "..." Pinched his ass!

...

After that, Liao Tingyan asked him how much he remembered. Sima Jiao only said, "I remember everything that should have been remembered."

Liao Tingyan didn't ask this again, but just followed him like a shadow, where she went where Sima Jiao went. Sima Jiao occasionally deliberately went out alone, and then leisurely watched her hurried out to find.