Chapter 7

Half a month later, the number of women's groups in the 100-member group has dropped sharply, and only half of them are left. The most active "being a master and little wife" group has only three or two kittens left. There are still more than a dozen people fighting staunchly in the head department of "becoming a master-disciple who will get him when he has a chance". The largest number is to serve the master, but they don't know what they are doing every day." I'm so confused, I can only spend my days casually." There are still thirty people holding them in a panic all day long.

Most of the people who died in the first two factions came to the door to deliver food, because they were too active and turned into death. Some people accidentally triggered some death conditions and were killed by the master who wandered around every day. The Three Sacred Mountains is like a large-scale desperate survival scene, where a murderous demon confronts a hundred people.

The fifty people who are still left now look a little haggard and fearful as they watch the number of people around them dwindle every day, facing the huge death threat. None of them knew when and where they would encounter the bloodthirsty master who looked like a demon, and then died in his hands.

They can't use their spiritual power here, and they can't even protect themselves. What's more, they are facing the master, even if they have spiritual power, they are only ants in front of the master, which adds to their psychological pressure.

Sima Jiao is extremely sensitive to people's emotions. He can easily perceive these negative emotions such as fear, disgust, jealousy, greed, and so on. Coupled with Sima's unique ability-the oath of truth, almost everyone is in All in front of him is transparent.

"I dare not go to see Master, Master, please let me go!"

Mu Nisheng, as the person who first stepped up to lead everyone, had an ugly expression at this time, and said to the woman who was kneeling in front of him and crying: "What are you talking about, want to serve Master, isn't it that you asked for it in the first place? of?"

The woman was full of regret: "I don't want to, Shishu, I'm afraid. Shizu is already instigated? Otherwise, why would he kill the disciples in our sect? He can kill several masters and sisters, and also kills. mine!"

She watched her two senior sisters who tried to sneak away from the Three Sacred Mountain, exploded into two **** flowers on the wide and clean jade platform. Who can do this here, besides Master, he must have killed people at will before, and it must be him. Such a cruel Master is not the Master in her imagination.

Seeing the fear in her eyes, Mu Nisheng flicked his sleeves darkly, "Since you are afraid, don't follow me. I have said long ago that I came for the master, and he is not willing to accept me every day. I won't give up, you cowardly like rats, you can't stand this test, how can you be qualified to be in the eyes of the Master's Dharma!"

Mu Nisheng is a descendant of the head of the department, knowing more than others. Because of her talent, Mu Nisheng grew up under the seat of the head, and was taught by the head himself. Therefore, she often met the head looking at the Three Sacred Mountains with anxiety. She knew from birth that there was a teacher in the Three Sacred Mountains. Ancestor, his existence is related to the existence of Gengchen Immortal Mansion for hundreds of thousands of years, and she was raised specifically for this master.

The headmaster hopes that one day she can become Master's disciple, even if she can't become his disciple, even if she can serve by his side.

"If you can get the respect of your master, you can save Gengchen Immortal Mansion. If you can't, I'm afraid our Gengchen Immortal Mansion will be destroyed in his hands." The headmaster once told her.