Chapter 21

At the time, under the Bailu Cliff

This place is located on the edge of Bailuya. A little bit inward is the area covered by Sima Jiao's spiritual consciousness. No one dares to step in at will. A little bit outside, a huge blue flower tree grows, and it no longer belongs to the Bailuya site. , Also out of the scope of Sima Jiao's spiritual consciousness.

Yuan Zeng waited under the tree with his face sinking like water. If today is past and Liao Tingyan has the future, he will consider dealing with this person directly. If the dog cannot bite the enemy, beware that she may turn around and bite the owner.

Shasha's footsteps ranged from far to near, and the visitor did not hide himself at all, there was only one person. Yuan Zeng walked out of the shadows and looked at Liao Tingyan, his tone was very bad, yin and yang weird, "Let me wait. I contacted twice and didn't want to come to see me. I didn't even hear the slightest news. Pan Gaozhi, seems to be about to break with me?"

Liao Tingyan: This is the excited speech after the boyfriend and girlfriend become resentful. It is simply the rhythm that the man finds that the woman has changed her heart, and does not answer the phone or send the message. After finally meeting, the woman is late and complained by the man, ready to start fighting , Too real in the world!

Grass, this guy is the original boyfriend and didn't run away!

She thought about the old ancestor who might have come to watch the play behind her, calmly, and said in a cold air: "We are over, you don't come to me in the future."

Yuan Zeng's remarks were just satire. He did not expect that Liao Tingyan, a running dog, would really dare not put his master in his eyes. He was furious and said sharply: "Don't forget, your life is still in your hands. In my hand! The feeling of the Bone Eating Poison attack yesterday is not bad!"

Liao Tingyan was also angry, it really was such a mess! It's you who made my old lady hurt for so long and almost hurt to death! This kind of man who uses strange poison to control his girlfriend because of love and hatred, whether the original owner is blind or his brain is broken to see him, even the murderer's ancestor is better than him, see her today to break love for the original owner Absolutely love!

"Like you, you can only use means to control other people's trash. No one deserves to be willing to talk to you and dare to threaten me. Shameless. Who is afraid of you? You are a fool!" Although Liao Tingyan has no boyfriend quarrel experience, But basic curse knowledge will always be.

She dared to speak like this, is she really afraid of death? Yuan Zeng was enraged by her, took out Liao Tingyan's companion bell, and without hesitation, smashed the second one, ready to show her a little bit more. He sneered and prepared to watch Liao Tingyan roll on the ground painfully, but after a while, nothing happened, only the blue yinghua tree canopy made a rustle in the wind.

Liao Tingyan stood there, his expression unchanged. The atmosphere was cold and awkward.

what happened? Bell, why is this companion spirit useless? Yuan Zeng didn't feel bad until then.

"Why are you all right, your bone poison has been solved?!"

Liao Tingyan didn't really know what was going on, but she knew that the problem must be solved by her ancestors last night, and she couldn't help sending Sima Jiao a good person card. Although she is not a good person, she is really a good person to her.

"How could you be able to detoxify this bone-eroding poison...it must be Lord Cizang! Sima Jiao did it for you, didn't you?" Yuan Zeng looked at her with strange eyes, full of disbelief, "he Since he can detoxify the bones for you, it means he already knows who you are. He didn't kill you?!"