Chapter 27

Sima Jiao has always had no good expressions. He felt pain and irritability all the time. The dry mood comes from the disease inherited from the blood, the pain comes from the spirit fire power that burns in the body all the time, and the hostility comes from the greed and malice conveyed by others.

Sometimes, he himself can't control his emotions, and he will not restrain.

Getting closer to Baifeng Mountain, Sima Jiao's expression became increasingly gloomy and ugly. After reaching the bottom of Baifeng Mountain, after entering a layer of enchantment, the breath of Baifeng Mountain was no longer hidden, and Sima Jiao's eyes almost turned blood red.

In the eyes of Master Yan, Baifeng Mountain is just a towering spirit mountain, most of the spirit mountains in this world are the same, with strong spiritual energy, full of vitality, and even with a holy atmosphere. But in Sima Jiao's eyes, this fairy mountain-like spirit mountain was like purgatory, with deep resentment engulfed in scarlet flames and shrouded on the mountain. Gui Cry was about to rush into the sky, making his brain more painful and unbearable.

"Just send it here." Monk Yuanying stopped at the foot of the mountain, waiting for someone to come and pick up the baby girl.

People came soon, two monks, a man and a woman, dressed in flame-patterned clothes, with some precious reserved expressions, obviously disdainful of Master Yan. The two of them are responsible for taking the child away and checking the blood. If the blood is strong, he will give him a very rich reward. If the blood is not good, the child will let him take it back.

"You wait here first. The rules should be known. Don't walk around here and look around at will." The female cultivator looked at Sima Jiao, as if dissatisfied with his expression.

The middle-aged male Xiu who brought Master Yan over was very respectful to the two of them, and upon hearing this, he rebuked Sima Jiao and said, "Ignorant children, don't offend Lingshan!"

"Lingshan?" Sima Jiao sneered suddenly, grabbed the middle-aged man, grabbed him in his hand, and the crimson flame instantly engulfed him.

The rest of the people present were shocked by the sudden situation. Master Yan was stunned. He sat on the ground and rolled to one side and curled up. The two monks holding the baby girl reacted quickly and prepared. Notify the guards here. However, Sima Jiao didn't give them a chance, and the two couldn't move without making a sound and froze in place.

Sima scorched one person, and then started to burn another male repairer to ashes. He burned a Yuanying monk to death, it seemed that it was easier than a mortal to pick a flower, and scared the female sister very much.

When he looked at the sister again, the sister holding the child was already pale and her eyes were full of fear. Her cultivation level is not low. She is a small manager who has always lived like a fish in water. Today is the first time she feels this terrible power. None of her magical magical powers and spiritual weapons can be used, and they have been thoroughly used. The bottom was suppressed.

Even in her heart, she couldn't afford to resist, she only felt that boundless fear had invaded the spiritual house. She heard a voice in her mind telling her to obey this man's orders.

How powerful is Sima Jiao's spirit. He controlled the female cultivator and transformed himself into the appearance of the male cultivator just now, and said, "Take me in."

The female cultivator had no resistance, holding the child and leading him to the interior of Baifeng Mountain. Baifeng Mountain is hidden and there are many barriers. Ordinary monks can't notice the inner universe outside the outermost barrier, and they enter the first barrier and reach the foot of Baifeng Mountain, which is only the outermost barrier. Only a recognized identity can enter the inner two levels of enchantment.