Chapter 25

Although he felt that Sima Jiao was very rascal in snatching children's toys, Liao Tingyan still obeyed his curiosity and leaned over to take a look.

Sima Jiao looked at it for a while but was not interested. Seeing her whole otter leaning forward to look, after a handful of hairs, he handed her what was on her hand. Liao Tingyan held the thing with two paws and studied it and found that what looked like an eye was actually a stone. As for why it glowed, she didn't know the principle. The fantasy world could not be explained by science.

The strange creature on the street as the street lamp opened its mouth and ate the small flying insects, and they could eat chirping. Liao Tingyan wanted to go and take a look, but Sima Jiao didn't have much interest. He was patrolling the streets, not knowing what he was looking for.

Liao Tingyan pulled the long hair on his cheek and pointed to the lamp by the roadside.

Sima Jiao: "What's so good about that kind of thing."

You just grabbed a child's toy. Why didn't you say this? What's so good about toys. After Liao Tingyan finished slandering, he flew over to watch. As soon as he flew next to the lamp, one didn't pay attention and was almost licked by the big tongue sticking out from under the lamp. The otter in the air stopped urgently and flew backwards back to the shoulders of the ancestor.

A lot of drool and big tongue, I didn't look at it.

After walking a street, Liao Tingyan heard the ancestor scream impatiently, and then he stood on the roof next to him, and he flashed again to the top of a high-rise building.

Liao Tingyan keenly noticed that his gaze stayed in the brightest and noisy place, and after a few seconds, he flew towards the busiest street. After approaching there, Liao Tingyan's expression became more and more weird.

There are many flowers on that street, not only flowers, but also women's flowers. So that is a flower street.

This ancestor flew so long to come to this place specially for the purpose of whoring? ? ? Isn't he indifferent and has kidney deficiency? Before so many lively beauties were indifferent when they were sent to the front, is it possible to change his mind now and want to try the wild flowers outside? This is what old age missed the script.

Sima Jiao turned his head and stared at Liao Tingyan for a long while, sinking his face and said, "Say one more word, and you will be strangled."

Liao Tingyan: ...what did I say? Did I say something just now?

"Master, do you... have mind reading skills?" Liao Tingyan asked. Wouldn't he hear her thinking about his kidney deficiency?

Sima Jiao: "No."

He just can feel the real emotions in others.

Liao Tingyan: "I didn't speak just now."

Sima Jiao: "You said it in your heart, it's still noisy."

Liao Tingyan began to scold him in his heart.

Sima Jiao: "You are scolding me."

Liao Tingyan began to keep thinking about the male **** he liked.

Sima Jiao began to pinch her tail.

Liao Tingyan immediately stopped. No, did he really not use mind reading? ? ?

She pulled her tail back, and pointed randomly: "Look what it is!"

Sima Jiao looked over, humbled unclearly, and flew over there. It was under a brightly lit attic, and a group of elder brothers were having a party at the meat forest in the wine pool. The scene was unsightly. The moment Liao Tingyan saw clearly, she subconsciously raised her paw and covered her eyes, but she quickly let it go. What are you afraid of? It's not a modern society. There is no anti-pornography and illegality. These disharmonious things will not be mosaiced. If you can see it, you can watch it for a while and have a long experience.