Chapter 52

Sure enough, Liao Tingyan was taken to the Supreme Profound Main Peak. There were still many people waiting there. The Moon Palace Lord, who had lost her beloved daughter, was also there. She looked at Liao Tingyan with an unkind expression: "This is the person Sima Jiao took with her. ?"

Teacher Qiandu said: "It's her."

Liao Tingyan was hairy behind the Moon Palace Master's gaze, and heard her harshly say: "Sima Jiao killed my daughter and made me suffer, and I will let him endure this pain!"

As she talked, she couldn't control it, and summoned her weapon, Moon Ring Sword, to stab Liao Tingyan in the face. With a clang, the Moon Palace Lord's Moon Ring Sword was blocked. Liao Tingyan stayed in place, unharmed, except that the string that was still tied to her invisible armor was cut off. It can be seen that the Moon Palace Lord really didn't have any Moisture.

Shi Qiandu couldn't stop him. Seeing that his string was cut off, his face became dark, and his tone became a little harder: "Moon Palace Master, the important matter is now, don't be impulsive!"

Only then did the Moon Palace Master notice that Liao Tingyan's defense was so thick that he was afraid that his swords would continue to cut. Unwillingly, she took the sword back into its sheath, and walked away with anger.

Liao Tingyan looked around. Many people had gathered here, and the elders were still sending messages and arrangements. She saw many disciples who rushed down like meteors from the sky, saw the solemn formation placed below, and saw several palace masters discussing disputes in a low voice... it was chaos.

Shi Qiandu didn't see the head teacher Qianli, but saw Shi Zhenxu who was handling the affairs on his behalf, frowning and asked: "Where did my brother go?"

Shi Zhenxu respectfully said to her: "After you left, there was a strange condition on the Yulian Pond, and the head of the house took people there. He has not yet returned."

When Shi Qiandu heard about the Jade Lotus Pond, he couldn't stay there anymore, but there were the things they couldn't afford to miss. She immediately said: "You stay here and arrange them as soon as possible. Look at that Liao Tingyan, she uses Come to deal with Sima Jiao, don't let her make mistakes, I will take some people to see what happened to my brother."

The time was just right, she worried that Shi Qianlu met Sima Jiao. If it was Sima Jiao, she would still be able to help the teacher deal with it a thousand times, but now Liao Tingyan is in their hands.

"Remember, you must be optimistic about Liao Tingyan."

When Shi Qianli arrived, Sima Jiao and Shi Qianlu had their own injuries. Shi Qianlu was obviously at a disadvantage, and he looked much more embarrassed than Sima Jiao.

Shi Qianlu knew that he was no match for Sima Jiao, but was trying his best to delay time. He knew that Shi Qiandu was going to arrest someone. Since Sima Jiao was here, it would be easy to catch another. As long as Shi Qiandu comes back, it means they have succeeded, and then they can have a good talk with Sima Jiao.

And Sima Jiao was also waiting, he was more confident than Shi Qianli.

He originally planned to ignite the previously buried spiritual fire a few days later at the ceremonies, turning the center of the Shi family's colony, the Three Sacred Mountains, the main peak Taixuan, and the surrounding a dozen spirit mountains belonging to palace owners into purgatory. But the meeting with Sima Shi made him decide to do it in advance.

Sima Shi's new spirit fire had been swallowed by him, and what remained there was a small flame he had separated. This cluster of flames is about to ignite the source of the center of the inner palace of Gengchen Immortal Palace.