Chapter 59

After Shi Qianqi found out that Shi Yan was missing, she didn't feel wrong at first.

Shi Yan had no big ambitions and didn't care much about cultivation. In Shi Qianli's eyes, he was a waste of living and not seeking to make progress. Even when the memory is washed away in the first place, there is a kind of natural laziness when I don't remember anything.

But fortunately, she was still obedient all these years. In order to completely control her, he had not let Shi Yan contact other people in the first two years when she lost her memory. This way, Shi Yan was able to cultivate Shi Yan's treatment of both of them. rely.

Only when she didn't come back for a day and night, Shi Qianlu couldn't search for her with secret method, and the tracking technique put on her was broken, Shi Qianlu found out that it was wrong.

Could something happen that he didn't know? Shi Qianqi had a bad premonition, and immediately asked Shi Zhenxu to look for Shi Yan, but he knew something that he couldn't accept. Shi Yan was actually in Winter City, beside Sima Jiao who they tried to avoid.

Over the years, the survivors of the Master's family were killed by Sima Jiao seven or eighty eight. Shi Qianlu, the Patriarch, had few people available, and had to take Shi Yan to avoid Sima Jiao's search in case.

In order to hide the traces of Shi Yan, he arranged many blindfolds to allow the remaining members of the Shi Yan to disturb Sima Jiao's sight. With the subtle arrangement again and again, he could completely direct Sima Jiao's gaze to other places and hide it. Shi Yan has been working for nearly ten years.

And he spent so much time and energy, it turned out to be a waste of work in the end.

"The head, perhaps Shi Yan went to Sima Jiao, and can act with him according to our years of influence. Even if he can't kill him, it's good to be able to hurt him." Shi Zhenxu didn't want to give up all his efforts, so he had to comfort the ugly head in this way. .

Of course Shi Qianzhi wanted to believe that it was possible, but he had been with Shi Yan for so many years, could he not understand her? Why didn't he use Shi Yan's secret weapon on Sima Jiao? It's nothing more than not believing that she will do what she imagined.

"No matter what, we must find out Shi Yan's current situation in Winter City as soon as possible."

"Yes, head." Shi Zhenxu asked: "Should we contact Shi Yan secretly?"

After thinking for a moment with a calm face, Shi Qianli said: "Now that the initiative is no longer in our hands, Sima Jiao is probably waiting for us to cast ourselves into the trap. Once Shi Yan returns to him, we can no longer move her. This weapon that originally belonged to us is probably of little use now."

When Shi Qianlu thought of this, he felt that his vitality was surging, and there was even a sign of enchantment.

Over the years, Sima Jiao really deceived the Master's family too much. If at first Shi Qianli still wanted to restore the Master's house, revitalize the Gengchen Immortal Palace, and kill Sima Jiao, then now, he just wants to preserve the Master's house as much as possible. The bloodline is left for a comeback in the future.

I'm afraid that Sima Jiao wouldn't even leave them the chance of a comeback.

Shi Qianlu and Shi Zhenxu didn't stay longer in Hexian City. Not long after Shi Yan was found missing, Shi Qianlu immediately moved outside of Hexian City. When it was discovered that Shi Yan had returned to the winter city of Sima Jiao, he resolutely retreated several cities one after another and hid in several cities in the south of the Demon Realm.

I have to say that Shi Qianqi knows Sima Jiao very well. Soon after they left, the Sima Jiao faction had arrived in Hexian City. The speed of this group of people was so fast that they still failed to catch the old and cunning master Qianqi.