Chapter 54

"Oh, I heard a news yesterday." Hongluo said suddenly, "It is said that the demon lord on the side of Winter City has become dry again recently. It seems that he is preparing to expand the territory. It is not possible that Hexian City is also attacking him. Within range."

"Really?" Shi Yan tweeted. There is a big demon king named Sima Jiao in Winter City. He has a lot of territory. He has almost received half of the Demon Territory under his command. Even the "civilian" like Shi Yan knows that. The Demon King whose base camp is in Winter City will probably unify the Demon Realm soon.

But what does this have to do with her? It is very common to scramble for turf in the Demon Realm. She talks with people now, just like the world and people gossiping about presidential elections before, anyway, it doesn't matter to her.

Hongluo was very excited, "It would be great if we really fight over and grab the site, I can't think of the demon master, but it will also work for a few good-looking demon generals, I must go up and beg for sleep!"

Shi Yan finished eating the fish for breakfast, returned to the Rouge Terrace, and spent another day of inaction. As night fell, she got off work on time, and the duck shop on the roadside reminded her that there was a new specialty sauce duck from Xiuxianjie, she immediately I bought a lot and went back happily.

Stepping into the yard, she saw the old master Qianli sitting in a wheelchair looking at the sky with bitter hatred.

When Shi Yan came back, he lowered his face to look at her, with a few big words written on his face-hate iron is not steel. Shi Yan is accustomed to it. Probably most of the parents who look at their children have this kind of face. She grabbed the fried peanuts and gave this grumpy old man, "Can you eat it?"

Shi Qianqi didn't want to eat, so he slapped a handrail of the wheelchair and said coldly: "My master's grievance has not been reported in one day, so how can I eat?"

Oh, here again. Forget it, don't starve to death anyway. Shi Yan took the things back again, ate by himself, and listened to his daily advice by the way.

From the time she woke up from this body, her father has been talking to her about the scenery of their teacher's house back then, and their deep-seated hatred, saying it every day, and saying it tirelessly, it is simply brainwashing.

It's said that about ten years ago, their Shi clan was the leader of the Gengchen Immortal Mansion outside the realm of cultivating immortals. It was very beautiful. Unfortunately, the family was ruined by the big enemy Sima Jiao. Apart from some high-level cultivators, the family barely escaped. The rest are almost dead.

And her father also changed from the head of the First Immortal Mansion to the bereavement dog. He also hid in Tibet in order to avoid being chased by his enemies. It was very miserable. As for herself, she was also injured in the disaster. Caused loss of memory——

When Zou Yan had just walked through, she didn't know anything. She remembered that she was so tired from working overtime the night before and fell into bed. As a result, she opened her eyes and changed the world. Dad sat in front of her and asked her: "Do you still remember yourself? Who?"

How should she answer this, she can't say that she traveled, so she just said that she didn't remember anything. Her acting skills should not be very good, but the old man believed it all at once. This is probably my father. . Then he naturally introduced her identity, and finally told her not to forget her family feud.

"If you see Sima Jiao in the future, you have to kill him!" The old man said angrily again.

His body was severely injured that year, and even his legs were gone. Shi Yan was able to understand his yin and yang weirdness and bad temper. He pretended to be obedient and nodded.