Chapter 67

"Gou rich, don't forget each other." Liao Tingyan said to Hongluo in the past. She was also called Lu Yan at that time, working as a security guard at Yanzhitai. Red snails have a higher income than her, and they mix better than her. After the two became friends, Red snails often invited her to dinner. Sometimes when they saw her, they would throw her some fruit or something to try.

Working in a place like Rouge Terrace, you will inevitably encounter some dangers. Liao Tingyan has suffered a work-related injury. Unfortunately, Moyu has no employees to guarantee work-related injury compensation. The human feelings in Moyu are indifferent. At that time, the red snail dragged her away from the battlefield and later helped. I got her a good pill to cure her injuries.

Liao Tingyan remembered all these things clearly, and she was also very happy to see this alive and ecstatic Ruddy Snail.

The two talked about some recent developments after the separation. After hearing Liao Tingyan finished his story with Dongcheng boss Sima Jiao, Russell snail patted his thigh, "What the **** is this fairy love! My old lady is so envious!"

She talked about her own affairs and slapped the table with angrily: "You don't know how bad the skills of those two idiots who killed me were at the time. I think I have been practicing for many years, and there are countless yuohs. Those two skills can continue to count down. First, mother, I want to become a resentful spirit and kill those two. I didn't expect that you would really avenge me."

Hongluo pursed his mouth, rushed forward, and hugged his friend.

"thank you."

"Okay, no thanks." Liao Tingyan patted her on the back, hugged her and stood up, "Go, I will take you out for shopping."

Ruddy Conch immediately became excited and sat in her arms and laughed arrogantly, "Hahahaha, in fact, I don't lose even once when I die. Do you know how good my qualifications are now? You see my face is really a natural beauty. , And I still have a real father who is a queen of the Demon Realm!"

Liao Tingyan: "You really recognize me as a dad, isn't Sima your mother?"

Hongluo quickly covered her mouth and looked around nervously, "Hush, I will die if the demon master hears this!"

Liao Tingyan laughed: "How can it be such an exaggeration. Although it is said that he is cruel, he doesn't like killing people." She has been by his side for so long, and she hasn't seen him move his hands once or kill people. Do not eat meat, where to find such a peace-loving great devil.

Hongluo looked at her with a word, "Mother, my mother, you don't think the demon lord is terrible, that's because you are Taoists, he has no malice towards you, of course you can't feel the terrible breath in him. We are different, we are all raised by stepmothers! He kills if he doesn't please his eyes!"

"Is there anything not to kill, you are stupid, he kills and prevents you from seeing it, it's not that I said this is too particular, you haven't killed anyone before, and his old man is afraid of scaring you? When I played with me, I wasn't so "fragile"."

Liao Tingyan: "Be reasonable, my friend, if someone around you is thinking of you, do you still want to do it yourself? If someone does everything for you, you still want to do it yourself? It doesn't exist."

Hongluo: Mother, I really envy this guy to lie down and win.

Liao Tingyan wandered in the forbidden palace with the red snails and the black snake circling around his feet.

Hongluo: "This is the legendary Demon Lord's Forbidden Palace. It's ridiculously rumored from the outside. Looking at it this way, it seems there is nothing terrifying."