Chapter 38

If Liao Tingyan is a major female protagonist of the career department, she may use Sima Jiao's help to improve her cultivation level, and practice diligently every day, and actively seek out all kinds of natural treasures and secret realms to improve herself, by the way Learn something about alchemy, refining art, learn formations and invent, and then lead a major reform in the world of immortality, help Sima Jiao to avenge grievances and revenge, fight face upgrades, and finally influence Sima Jiao, and the two build together after the disaster Gengchen Immortal Mansion , Embarked on the pinnacle of life.

If Liao Tingyan is a weak love heroine, she and Sima Jiao may stage a plot of you chasing my escaped prisoner. He was involuntarily attracted to any fear. He wanted to escape and was arrested again. He knew other people who were misunderstood by Sima Jiao, his identity was exposed and then he was misunderstood. The two "You Believe Me You Don't Believe Me" perform a 50-episode sadomasochistic drama.

But the real Liao Tingyan is just a social animal with a careless career and love. The charm of life may lie in its own efforts to climb to the top, it may lie in the intense emotional collision, and of course it can also lie in the ordinary satisfying days.

Rise hard? Yes, but not necessary. If she wants to make her life more convenient and quicker, she is willing to learn a few more useful small spells, such as cleaning and dust prevention, and two more self-defense spells, up to three a day, not more. Anyway, she refused to let her practice retreat and explore the avenue every day.

Tangled with feelings? This is also a bit impossible. In modern society, those classmates and friends around her, who didn't look good and made do with them, but then left. After all, love only accounts for one-fifth of life. Therefore, Liao Tingyan didn't react much to the relationship problem with Sima Jiao. After thinking about it, he felt exhausted and could only deal with it.

Fortunately, Sima Jiao didn't have any love minds. He wouldn't grab her and ask, "Do you like me or not?" He had to be busy with his affairs, and he had time to collapse beside her after get off work.

Yes, before he knew it, he also learned the posture of paralysis without the desire to survive. Liao Tingyan suspected that he might have been in his spiritual house for a long time and was infected with laziness.

The patient is currently in a good mood, depression and autism are gradually decreasing, and even dark circles under the eyes have improved.

When Sima Jiao went to work, Liao Tingyan alone learned the basics in class, and learned two small spells by the way, just to go out for food. Just like her weekend in the original world, go to the supermarket to add some daily necessities and eat something delicious.

She wandered around the surrounding market by herself, and when she saw something she liked, she kept a little in her own space, so as not to have to go wandering in some hot place someday without eating or drinking. Given Sima Jiao's uncertainty, this is very likely to happen. Even if he woke her up in the middle of the night and said he wanted to go to the desert to dig coal, Liao Tingyan wouldn't be surprised.

In addition to daily necessities and some things she likes, she also saves some food. The happiness of buying things without costing money was never imagined before, but now she feels it, so every time she goes out to buy things, she is very satisfied.

Occasionally, Liao Tingyan would take Yong Lingchun's maids to go out together, so that when she tried on clothes, someone would praise her. The fragrance of rainbow farts filled the surrounding air, which greatly increased the desire to buy, and so did the sense of happiness.

If you bring a full set of guards, you can still enjoy the pleasure of acting hard. However, Liao Tingyan likes to go out most of the time. In this case, she will find a place to have a meal, which is a snack time every few days.