Chapter 13

Liao Tingyan thought he would die on the spot, but he didn't. After passing out with a shocked and full MMP, she saw a few scattered memories.

The protagonist of the picture is an innocent girl named Sima E. She and her twin brother are the last two members of the Sima clan. Their family has come to the brink of extinction. However, the Sima family cannot perish. They must continue their blood. So Sima E has been in a deformed environment since she was born. She will be destined to combine with her elder brother to give birth to an heir.

In order to maintain the pure bloodline of the Fengshan clan, the Sima clan never unites with outsiders. It is sinful and unforgivable for them to defile the Fengshan bloodline. On the contrary, in the Sima clan, close relatives are not uncommon. Just for the purest blood. Only the pure blood of Fengshan can contain the fire of Lingshan.

Liao Tingyan saw the Lingshan fire, burning like a small torch on the red face with the big mouth of the bowl. It was much more vigorous than the little flame of swearing milk doll sound she saw. All in all, this seems to be a very important treasure. Sima E is the one who supports the fire of Lingshan in this generation. She grew up on the Three Sacred Mountain since she was a child. Although there are countless servants and disciples serving, the cost of food and clothing is the most precious. In Liao Tingyan's opinion, she is the number one princess in the world, but to be honest, she is really miserable. .

Sima E likes the flame, oh, in this memory, the flame is not a milky doll, but a violent man. No matter who comes to serve him, he will be led by his scolding blood, and Sima E is his girl. The only person who can't scold. It's a pity that I like it. It is impossible for Sima E to be with this precious flame. After all, there is reproductive isolation, and their relationship can only be described by the four words "support of love". When the girl was old enough to have children, she was asked to make people with her brother.

Liao Tingyan saw the Three Sacred Mountains in this memory. The palace was gorgeous, the furnishings were exquisite, the servants were like clouds, and each looked like a fairy concubine. What impressed her most was the oversized Fuxi Nuwa hanging on the floor of Bitan Flame. In the picture, Sima E has to worship every day. It is estimated that Sima's belief is something. Although the young girl was unwilling, but under the pressure of the rise and fall of her family, she finally compromised in pain.

She and her brother gave birth to a boy named Sima Jiao.

Hearing this name, Liao Tingyan realized that Ou, it turned out to be the story of his ancestor and mother.

It's not enough to give birth to a boy. They still need her to give birth to a girl to ensure the pure blood of the next generation, but Sima E has been unable to give birth to a second child. What's worse, her brother suddenly went crazy and burned. He killed most of the Three Sacred Mountains and committed suicide. These memories are not clear, very jumpy, Liao Tingyan himself inferred from the context.

The picture turned, the haggard girl Sima E seemed to be driven crazy by all this. She is still young, and even if she is talented, she has not had time to grow up, and Gengchen Immortal Mansion is not the world of the Sima clan for a long time, and the ruler is weak and strong. Many people ask her to take care of the fire of Lingshan, and then wait for her children to grow up. , And then give birth to other children.

When I saw this, Liao Tingyan was full of question marks. At this time, Sima Jiao is just a few years old. Are you such a sorrowful person who makes decisions?

Obviously, Sima E, who was already a bit crazy, couldn't accept it. Liao Tingyan saw her on a dark and windy night for a month, preparing to strangle her own child.

Liao Tingyan: ...Sima, I was amazed.

The last part was gone. The last paragraph was Sima E committing suicide in Bitan. The green water of the pool was stained blood red by her, and a very large red lotus grew out of her. The blazing flame quietly wrapped her up. Burned to ashes.