Chapter 71

His Majesty is getting older, and he doesn't like staying in the court for a long time. He often takes his ministers to protect him and goes to the counties as private petitions. In fact, no one knows that his Majesty is just boring, so he will be enthusiastic, regardless of opposition from the court. The Voice of the Li Palace, this time I just left the Spring Festival and came to Liyang.

Wei Xianyu, the guardian of Liyang County, has been working for many years, and what he thinks is not obvious. These days, he has taken care of his Majesty and has fun. Today, the city is lively, and your Majesty wants to watch the dragon boat. He also made arrangements and specially prepared some beauties to sing and dance on the shore of the lake.

It's just that when I got to the place, I didn't see how much your Majesty was interested in the dragon boat, sitting on the side of the boat, playing with a piece of jade around his waist.

After seeing this sitting for most of the day, Wei Xianyu was a little unbearable standing here and waiting, sweaty behind his back and sore legs and feet. He was accustomed to being pampered, how could he stand this, so he had to tentatively open his mouth, thinking of persuading this majesty to go back to rest first, and he was so relaxed and relaxed.

The sixteen-year-old Majesty has a nice face, a pink face, black hair and black eyes, and a nice look. It's just that there is an inexplicable hostility on the face, there is always a kind of depression that can see through people's hearts when looking at people.

He didn't seem to hear what Wei Xianyu said, and his expression was calm, not knowing what he was thinking.

"Your Majesty..." Wei Xianyu lived in Liyang for a long time and didn't get along with the rumored tyrant. Seeing that he ignored him, he couldn't help but try to persuade him.

The seated Sima Jiao suddenly fluttered his sleeves without warning. Without looking, he threw a cup of tea on Wei Xianyu's body on the table. The teacup smashed his forehead and dripped with his tea.

Wei Xianyu's eyes twitched, but he dared not say anything, lowered his head and concealed his expression.

At this moment, he saw Sima Jiao stand up and tore open the translucent embroidered brocade curtain hanging on the window sash, looking out, his eyes seemed to be looking for something.

The jade hooks and tassels that hung the curtains were all pulled off the ground by him, and the jade beads bounced on the ground and rolled into the coffee table on the side.

Not only Wei Xianyu, but also the several eunuchs who were serving his Majesty's side were surprised when they saw this.

One of them swallowed nervously and said softly, "Your Majesty, what's wrong with you, but what are you looking for?"

Sima Jiao suddenly pressed the heart of his forehead, "Just now there was a woman sitting on the side of the road with a beautiful carriage, and went to find her for Gu."

...

"What? He is Hu Guo's Majesty now?"

Liao Tingyan was surprised at first, and then took it for granted. I thought this ancestor was like a tyrant, but now he deserves it.

But what should we do now? Did she **** Sima Jiao back to the Demon Realm directly, or approach him first, try to see if his memory has recovered, and then slowly tell him the past?

The black snake stayed in the demon realm to frighten his subordinates, but did not follow. Liao Tingyan was accompanied by only a Ruddy Conch and a group of Demon Generals.

Hongluo: "Of course I should take him back first. Now he is a mortal and he can't resist. You didn't just bring him back. You can do whatever you want. Also, let him practice again, even physically. The aptitude is not good, and with that ancestor's understanding, he will definitely be able to cultivate a look."