Chapter 42

Liao Tingyan pretended to be dead and acted like a baby again, and finally shook his half-crazy ancestor.

He stared at her with that terrible look for a while, moved his brows imperceptibly, and then leaned over to pick her up. Liao Tingyan knew that he had given up forcing herself to take revenge. She also relaxed, put her hand on her stomach and took a breath. The pain is real pain, not pretending.

In this world, maybe one day she is forced to be helpless and forced to a desperate situation. In order to protect herself, she will start killing people, but now in this situation, holding her hand to force her to kill, she will not listen.

Of course, this is mainly because the person who is pressing her now should be regarded as her closer relationship. She knows that the other party will not really hurt herself, so she has no fear and dare to act like a baby.

Although the business is not skilled, it is useful anyway.

Sima Jiao picked up Liao Tingyan and walked to the beginning of the month before turning around. At the beginning of the month, he became more afraid and cried: "Let me go! Don't kill me. I am the Young Master of the Moon Palace. As long as you let me go, I Mother will give you a lot of precious treasures, such as heaven-level exercises, spiritual weapons and spiritual pills, anything is fine!"

She was held in place by Sima Jiao, unable to move, she could only watch death come, and burst into tears. For many years, she has a distinguished identity, leads a carefree life, is held on top of her head by everyone, she never thought that just because she has a temper and cleans up a woman with low status, she will be murdered. disaster.

She still doesn't know who the two people in front of her are.

Sima Jiao didn't mean to say much to her, raising his foot indifferently, and stepping on Yuechuhui's face.

At the beginning of the month, I screamed and cried more hastily: "If you kill me, you will be against the Moon Palace. My mother will never give up. As long as you let me go now, I will forget everything and give it back to you. Identity and reputation...Yong, Yong Lingchun, are you? You help me intercede, and I let my mother help the night tour palace!"

Liao Tingyan buried his face in Sima Jiao's chest, not going to watch the **** scene.

She just refuses to kill people. In fact, she is not adapted to the laws of this world, but she has no intention of interfering with other people's behavior by her own standards. Besides, she is now in the villain camp, how can she help her beg for mercy? This close relatives has a good heart.

"Pouch."

It was like the sound of crushing a watermelon, and there was a little sticky water.

Sima Jiao smashed the beautiful head of Yue Chuhui with one foot, and even the spirits floating out with her were all crushed.

Liao Tingyan remained motionless, and was held by him and left the Yuntai Palace. On the way, Liao Tingyan didn't look up to look around, because here was a **** scene, so I took a look at the kind of nightmare that he might have at night.

The **** snake was outside, frowning at a corpse. I don't know how a snake behaved "frowning". In short, it hesitated with its mouth open to the corpses.

It has been raised by Sima Jiao for a long time in Sansheng Mountain. It is a trash can. It is responsible for eating the corpse to keep the owner's living environment clean and tidy, so it has developed the habit of swallowing it when it sees the corpse.

I didn't have anything else to eat before, but I was fed so many delicious foods next to Liao Tingyan, which was no better than the corpse. It really dislikes these 'trash', and now he doesn't want to eat it.