48. Sit On My Face

Sorry I forgot to put a tw last chapter

*TW* degrading, gun play :)

Closing the door to the bathroom i enter the hotel bedroom and take one step which makes me fall back slightly. Thankfully my back hit the wall, I really should have just swallowed my pride and called Enzo for help I think while closing my eyes.

"TSK TSK, you need help walking to the bed little girl?"

Opening my eyes, I'm met with a butt naked Enzo who's leaning on the bedpost. Looking at his long member I'm still in disbelief that, that thing fit in me last night.

"No, I'm fine, I don't need your help," I offer. Too exhausted to even open my eyes, a full minute passes and suddenly I feel Enzo's body on mine. His hot breath on the side of my cheek feels just right as he whispers into my ear, "Are you lying to me little girl?"

Feeling my towel being dropped, I hummed out a "no" which was supposed to be a no I can't take any more, but Enzo took that as a "no I'm not lying".

"Lying again bambina? I fucked you so good last night you can only walk 3 feet in a 15-minute time period? Just say you need a little help, no shame in that."

"Don't flatter yourself,"

FUCK why do I do this to myself I just need a bath not round two and judging by the now erect rod poking at my stomach. And the wetness that is slowly falling onto my thighs round two is exactly what I'm about to get.

Lord have mercy.

"You know only bad girls lie, and when bad girls do naughty things, they need to be punished," Before I could question it, his dick violently entered my bare pussy, the unexpectedness from the entry forced my eyes open.

Looking straight into his lust filled eyes, I let out a little cry, which is quickly hidden as Enzo starts to nibble on my lips.

In the moment I feel his fully erect penis hit the outside of my stomach while he starts thrusting deeper into me... but how.

Looking down I see Enzo's finger in the handle of MY gun as he fucks me with it, staring down at it -watching as Enzo's fucks me with a gun somehow only turns me on. Which Enzo can clearly tell as my cunt is now dripping as he thrusts into me deeper and harder.

Extending my arm out my hand meets the front of his shoulder as my nails grip the back of it. "Fuck" he breathes out as my nails start to break the skin on his shoulder. They only dig in more as he rips me apart with no mercy with my gun.

Taking his mouth off mine, he bends down and starts to massage my right tit while giving the other the same attention but with his mouth.

While he continues the assault on my pussy, I feel the coldness of the tip of my barrel hit places it should never hit. As Enzo attempts to slide the trigger of the gun up my now soaking pussy fingers and all.