40. We'll Always Have The Underworld After Us

" Does anyone have any problems with the plan?" I demand while looking into the eyes of the leaders and their second and third in commands from the American, German, and Argentina mafias

"Well actually yes, look Katerina - I mean Katya," Marcos sneered.

If everything goes well, we'll be taking down the mafias ranked 6-9. With that Konsy thought it would be a great idea to involve the 10th ranked mafia as well.

The idea is that since their ranking will be severely improved most likely to 6th it would be beneficial to have them on our side.

It also gives us a boost in numbers which is greatly appreciated since both our mafia and the Italians have taken a massive hit.

The only problem is the 10th ranked mafia is Argentina, and their boss - Marcos is an old-fashioned grade A sexist prick.

I understand that some mafias are a little irked that my father was able to give me a normal life, a fate they wished they could give their kids but didn't.

But Marcos is being a bitter Betty simply because me a woman is taking reigns on this mission.

"I completely understand your frustration. Marcos she does go by quite a few names but why don't you call her by her prominent one- redbone." Alina causally piped.

Oh yes let's just, let the cat out of the bag that I'm not just -alive I'm also the most feared female assassin in the underworld.

Giving Alina and are you shitting me look, I look back to see Marcos whose eyeballs look like they're about to fall out of his face from how big they are bugging out?

"You're the second best assassin in the world?? But you're so"

Interrupting him Jeffry put his hand up and condescendingly said, " we all know that Redbone is a woman who works for the Russian mafia. I don't think it would take a rocket scientist to put two and two together to figure out that she is in fact redbone."

"Since the only person more powerful than red bone is Hades, who isn't here. Marcos as well as everyone involved should shut up and just agree to do the plan that she has come up with. Since clearly her plans always work," Enzo snapped.

With that statement all eyes in the room went towards Marcos who was the only person who had shown any type of concerns about my plan.

"Fine we'll do the plan that way she says but so help me god if-"

"Oh, shut up you should be elated that we decided to let you sit with us," Ada the second in command for the Germans said.

Backing her up Hans, the Germany mafia leader smirked, " what my second in command is saying we all trust you Katerina. The fact that you are the best assassin in this room seals the deal that your plan is the best to take them down."