43. If Only He Knew The Whole Story

The second Konsy informed me of our father my mind went into autopilot completely forgetting the compromising position I was in and whatever was about to transpire

The second Konsy informed me of our father my mind went into autopilot completely forgetting the compromising position I was in and whatever was about to transpire. If it weren't for Enzo pulling me back by my waist, I would have gone back down to the club topless.

All I could think about was that my father was alive.

The man that showed me how to genuinely love someone, who made me feel safe, and protected. Who taught me at some point you must open your heart to trust a few people because 'your born and die alone, don't be lonely in between. So, find your people.'

The man who showed me how your home isn't just a house it can be a person, he was ok.

It was a miracle that he had woken up. I mean the moment they put you in a medically induced coma it's a race against the clock. The longer you're under the smaller percentage you have of waking up and even if you do theirs a high chance of brain damage.

After almost causing 25 car accidents we finally made it to my dad's bedroom that we had redone to be his hospital room.

Racing into his room there laid my father the smallest he's ever been since he hit puberty, so tiny and fragile yet he looked like the bravest man in the world.

Before tackling him in a hug, Enzo grabbed a chunk of my hair pulling me back to him, "remember he's been in a coma for some time so go easy on the hug."

"Right, right,"

Earning a small chuckle in reply he released his hand from my hair and gave me a small push towards my dad who had yet to see me as he was focusing on Konsy who was standing in his direct eyesight with Alina to his side.

Giving him a quick glance back I see his retreating figure, and then turn back around to focus on my father.

"Daddy, your favorite child is here!" I exclaim.

Pushing Konsy out of the way I ignore his overdramatic cries as my father's whole face lights up. Carefully walking over to me I crawl over to his side and gently put my arm over his flat stomach.

"Damn daddy your 6-pack is feeling like a 2- pack."

"See this is probably why he went into a coma- to get away from your bullying," Konsy huffed from the floor.

Giving him a stank eye Alina sighed, "will you get up already."

I *breath* did-nt *exhale* mISs *breath* that.

"Been up for 30 minutes and he's already hating on me while praising his little angel... somethings never change." Konsy said while coming over to dad's other size and crawling into the bed with us.

"Get your fatass off your father Konsy you're probably squishing him", Alina whined.

"I'm NOT," he pouted while folding his arms over his chest.