4. Move in Day

*forewarning this chapter will have 2 small time jumps ;D * **Also I changed her college from Harvard to NYU for the vibes**

**Also I changed her college from Harvard to NYU for the vibes**

"You know you don't have to come with me" I said while reapplying my Tom Ford lipstick.

"I'm not coming with you silly little sister, I'm just accompanying you to your new home to make sure you don't die or break a nail, '' Konsy said.

While I side eye him, I open my laptop and check the sexual predator awareness website in the New York area. This is going to be a long plane ride and while the jet is flying, I plan to make full use of it by making a list of potential victims for me to kill if I get bored in college.

*Time jump* K&K twins have successfully landed and are at Katerina's new penthouse apartment.

"Well, this is it I guess I'm going back to Russia you know without you... you can still come with me dad will 100% love for me to come back with you "Konsy said.

"I'll miss you too bubba" I said with tears threatening to fall.

"You better call me and dad at least once a day and tell us if there's any issues or problems. And STAY AWAY FROM BOYS" Konsy said before giving me a hug and heading out the door.

Ugh I can't believe it for the first time in my life -well besides that minor kidnapping setback but that wasn't my choice- I'm on my own. Can I really say I am on my own when I'm sitting in my fully furnished million-dollar apartment that Daddy bought me? I'm going to say I can, and I did.

*3 week time jump*

It's been about 3 weeks since I moved into my apartment, and it's been amazing. The main reason why I've been loving my New York lifestyle is because of my new girl squad. Introducing "Barbie & Friends" ugh I know it sounds so cringe? But my new besties insist on calling me Barbie despite my many and numerous complaints, and because I'm "'main character only vibes" they are just labeled & friends. Yah I know they're weirdos but they're my weirdos... unfortunately.

Isabella: A 20-year-old business major and the secret but not so secret love child of an Italian diplomat.