23. Slight Daddy Issues Coming Out

"I don't understand why you don't want to come to my Friendsgiving babochka," Katerina said as we were standing by my front door

"It's not that I don't want to go, my dad just needs me back at home for a little bit to shadow him for a business event." I replied while pulling her into me by her waist.

Looking up at me with her ocean blue doe eyes, she pleaded with, "you've been my boyfriend for only a few weeks, and you are already ready to leave the continent! Am I that bad??"

"No, you're worse."

"ENZO,"

Crouching down slightly I lean my forehead so it's touching hers, before saying "trust me bambina there's nothing I would rather do than spend a whole evening with you and fatty American food."

That statement earned me one of her laughs and gosh I wish I could bottle that shit up, her laugh is contagious, it lights up the room and makes a parade of butterflies erupt in my stomach

Fuck, with her in my arms chest to chest well chest to shoulders and all that can be heard is her laughter, it's wild but I feel like I'm home.

Gosh I love this girl, I FUCKING LOVE KATERINA well I think I do anyway

Which makes this trip extra painful, my men and I are going down to Russia and ambushing Vlad and his son Konstantin. The ambush needs to be done and it's step 3 in my grand plan, but I just want to spend the day cooking with my farfalla.

A soft "hey where did you go," pulls me out of my thoughts.

Tightening my grip around her and standing up straight I look down at her before saying, "just thinking about how fun it would be to get drunk off my ass on Friendsgiving. Which would lead to me falling asleep on your couch with my head pressed in between your tits."

Her laughter comes out a little muffled since her head is buried in my chest, but it still has the same effect on me.

Her laugh, her smile, her body pressed on mine but especially her laugh makes me feel like home, I don't think I'll ever get over this feeling. My father prepared me for a lot of things in life, but he never prepared me for this - love.

"I got to go babochka,"

"Ok leave, no one is stopping you."

"You're quite literally stopping me by having me caged in by your arms that are the same weight as half of me. "

"There you go again calling me fat, "I scoffed.

"Yah yah." Looking up at me she continues with "don't forget to call me when you land ok, I'll miss you."

Loosening my grip on her waist, I stutter out "I'll miss you bambina and I'll text you all the time."

Leaning down I trace the outline of her bottom lip with my tongue before going in for the kill. Kissing her honestly gives me such a high, I feel like I'm on pure ecstasy.