44. Flight Of Butterflies In My Vagina

"I'm confused how exactly did you get us to have the same spring schedule when we all have different majors?" I asked Destiny in our group facetime call while Isabelle, Serenity and Opal were still looking at the schedules she had texted us

"No no we don't have the same classes, we're just on the same floor and you know all the classes are at the same time," she shrugged.

"We all have that one type A friend," Isabelle replied once she finished taking a look at the schedule.

Finishing her bite of carrot Destiny swore, "I'm not type A."

Whispering something off camera to her nail tech, Serenity looked down at her screen, "bitch NYU has like over 1000 classes per DAY and they list them by class not location. And you somehow figured out how we can be next to each other each day? Your type A+++."

Pouting like a little child Destiny crossed her arms over her chest, "sorry that I want to see your faces as much as possible."

"No, it's cute!" I chimed while walking over to my dresser. Once I made my way over there, I pulled out a green v neck and jeans which I put on while listening to the other girls apologize to Destiny and swear, they think it's sweet.

Once done changing I focus my attention on Opal whose face looks like it's lost in another universe. "Opal?" I loudly state which causes Destiny, Serenity, and Isabelle to quickly stop their complimenting session to examine Opal who's on some other planet.

"Opal?!" we all say at the time, which finally breaks her out of her trance. "What?" She begrudges.

"What's going on in that little head of yours? Hmm?"

Shifting her lips to the right side of her face, she thought for a minute before proclaiming, "I think Jeffry is cheating on me."

"What?" Destiny yelled.

Serenity countered with, "he's literally obsessed with you what are you talking about."

"I mean after Jay-z who's like a 5 on his best day cheated on Beyonce who's a 10 on her worst day, I've always said trust your gut." Isabelle chimed with.

"Not helping, Isa." I sneered while trying to pick between sandals or my Nikes.

"SEE," Opal yelled while interlocking her arms in front of her and collapsing her head into them. "He told me he's helping a family friend but we've barely talked the past few days. AND the one time I finally got a call in I heard some Russian bitch talking in the background. We talked for like 45 seconds and the chick said they must go and then he said bye OPAL."

Shit she's probably talking about Alina, I ponder while walking back to my bed. Placing myself at the end I sit myself criss cross applesauce, before responding to Opal. "Jeffry loves you Opal, don't start moping and getting sad until you've heard the whole story, ok?"