1. Young Enzo

* Italy 17 years ago *

" Son in life there's only 2 things that make a man truly unstoppable, that show you true love and ensure you happiness - money and power" Vinzeco DeLuca told his 3 year old son in between taking long drags of his imported cigar.

His son Lorenzo DeLuca was doing his best not to cough in front of his father, the last time he coughed due to the cigar smoke his father- Vinzeco took off the boy's little pants and gave his son 7 lashes on his bare bottom. The lashings were only supposed to be 4 but his father gave him 3 extra lashings after he discovered his son was wearing the devil's color on his underwear- pink.

"Son, do you understand what you need to have in life?" Vinzeco said after putting his cigar out.

Little Enzo took a deep exhale to clear as much smoke as his little breath could before saying "money and power". Satisfied with the answer, Vinzeco made his way to the mini bar located in the corner of his room and poured a neat bourbon and an apple juice for the boy. Contemplating if he wanted the bourbon plain or with an orange peel, Vinzeco was completely unaware of the small distress that his son was having just a mere 6 feet from the bar.

While watching his father pour the juices Enzo was counting the seconds till he could leave, his favorite nanny Lindsay had surprised the little boy with a spongebob shirt and underwear set.

Enzo was obsessed with Spongebob and all his shenanigans but his favorite character was easily Patrick. Enzo thought he loved Patrick because he lived under a rock- duh how cool.

But in reality Patrick was his favorite because little Enzo envied his lifestyle. Patrick, although he wasn't the brightest, had a best friend who would go to the ends of the earth... or sea for Patrick even though Patrick did not bring much to the table.

The idea of Patrick having this kind of loyalty when he had no power, job, women, or money was the complete opposite of what little Enzo was taught and had seen first hand from his father. Patrick had power just by being himself, that's what Enzo wanted to have love and loyalty from someone just by being himself. Regardless of his true feelings or intentions the boy was so giddy he decided to wear the Patrick panties which were a coral pick the same shade as Patrick.

Littles Enzo's father although is home often is usually preoccupied with meetings with rival and 'ally' mafias, or cooped up with several women in his bedroom or office having a "screaming match'' as Enzo says. Today being Saturday is when Vinzeco gets drunk by 10 am, passes out by 10:30 am and will have 2-4 women waiting for him when he wakes up and then they have a "screaming match" downstairs all night while he and his nanny watch Spongebob.

Thinking he wouldn't see his father today because it was Saturday, Enzo didn't think much about wearing the pink underwear. But for some odd reason Enzo's father wanted to talk to him.

"Just breathe, just breathe, inhale, exhale" the little boy kept saying to himself, he couldn't piss off his father if his dad went to punish him and saw the pale pink underwear... Enzo shuddered at the thought.

The glass cup filled with amber colored liquid to the brim being placed in front of Enzo brought him out of thoughts.

Enzo looked at his cup and then the cup in front of his father, waiting for his father to tell him to drink.

" Cheers,' ' Vinzeco said, picking up his cup indicating that Enzo could now drink his apple juice. As Vinzeco was about to drink his phone started to ring "FUCK" Vinzeco said after looking at the caller ID. " Finish your juice" he told the boy while stepping off into the corner to have a hushed conversation.

Enzo took a sip of his juice and wanted to spit it out but refrained, his father had given him the yucky juice again. It doesn't happen often but sometimes Vinzeco would give his son bourbon. He would realize his mistake when he would take a sip of his drink and realize his bourbon drink was actually apple juice.

Little Enzo started sweating bullets because his father would be expecting his cup to be empty when he got off the phone.

" Would he give me time to explain"

" Would he slap me before I could tell him he gave me the adult juice" all these thoughts and more were swirling in the little boy's mind.

*BANG*  " STUPID,DOESNT LISTEN ARRGOONT BUFFONS, UGH WHY CANT THEY KILL ugh russinas" Vinzeco said after chucking his phone on the wall making his flip phone shatter to a thousand pieces.

Storming back to his desk, he noticed little Enzo's apple juice still filled almost all the way to the top.

"I will not have another one of my men disobey me. I said finish your juice, why didn't you finish it? " Vinzeco said.

Little Enzo wanted to cry right there on the spot, but crying meant weakness and he knew his dad would give him lashings for showing weakness.

Mustering all the courage he could he looked his father in the eye and said. "I apologize for disobeying you father but that wasn't apple juice"

"All you men are the same I give you order and not only do you disobey me you, YOU GIVE ME EXCUSES, I don't care if I gave you a glass of horse shit I want to you finish that glass or face the consequences" Vinzeco told his son.

Flustered, the little boy began to sip on his drink, as the bitter liquid went down his tiny throat he was doing everything in his power to make sure the drink didn't come back up.

Once he had finished half the cup his little body couldn't handle the burning sensation anymore and some of the liquid began to come back out. Flastered on how he threw up, and mad at himself for disobeying his father little Enzo started to shed a few tears.

Before he could wipe his tears away his father Vinzeco had pulled him by his arm and was screaming at his son. He then put him on his knee and then pulled his pants down and was met by Patrick Star eyes one on each one of Enzo's butt cheeks on the pink Fabric

"DIDNT I TELL YOU PINK IS FOR THOSE FAGGOTS" Vinzeco said.

Grabbing the mini whip he keeps folded in his wallet he said to his son " Everytime I whip you I want you to say the count and say i'm sorry daddy" then he began

"1 sorry daddy" ... ''13 sorry daddy" Enzo whispered his little body was already trying to adjust to the liquor and couldn't take any more lashes.

Satisfied, Vinzeco picked his son up and carried him downstairs.

The smell of urine, vomit and bodily fluids filled Enzo's nose has they entered the basement, making him push his head further onto his fathers shirt distracted with the smell he didnt notice he was in a cell until his father flicked him off his arm after closing the cell Vinzeco told his son "You'll be in here till monday I hope you learn to never disobey me"

My little baby Enzo doesn't deserve this he just wants to live under a rock and be loved with no worries... honestly me to little man.

Also his father trying to make pink = gay is giving 2+2=5, but anyways see you next chapter

xoxo Sam