Prologue

A wise woman once said that we have 2 types of evil people in the world: the evil that is born that way, and the evil that is taught. Sometimes the evil that is taught is more dangerous than the people that are born evil... why? The people who were taught evil had every reason to break the cycle and be the good they desperately needed but choose violence instead. They choose to make people go through the bad they went through, and that makes them the bigger monster of the two- the worst of the two evils.

Vinzeco DeLuca the most feared men in the world and the don of the Italian mafia only craved two things - money and power and he would betray, backstab any man, women or child to get more money and sustain his power, he was the literal devil on earth and caused chaos and mayhem just for fun. He was destructive and the world didn't think it would get worse then him, but then the devil had a son.

Lorenzo DeLuca - the name alone makes ghosts shiver, and grown men cower in fear he was raised with the devil whispering or shall we say yelling in his ear that power is the ultimate goal. Once you've reached the top the money flows, the women are waiting legs spread, and you are running the world. He was at the top and he knew his job was simple - to stay at the top no matter the cost.

Vald Inavov wasn't your typical mafia boss after watching his father rape and shoot his mother after trying to protect him he swore when he took over the mafia he would respect women... and he did. As the boss of the Russian mafia Vald prided himself in the fact that he was able to make his mafia the second best in the world out of respect and loyalty instead of the typical fear like his counterparts. He broke the status quote in the mafia world by having women in his mafia lead and have his mafia be successful despite him destroying the sex trafficking rings his father started.

Katerina Inavov is the only daughter and second child of Vald Inavov. This badass mafia queen is the best female assassin in the world and the second best assassin right after Lorenzo Deluca. With her angelic looks she's able to get whatever she wants with a snap of her finger. Although she could kill a man within a few seconds, this kind and somewhat innocent woman chooses to stay in a life filled with more rainbows than blood clouds. This fearless queen hopes to put the mafia life behind her and finally grasp her dream of falling in love and being a mom.

Innocent Katerina Inavov and satan on earth Lorenzo DeLuca, the Russian and the Italian. It's a wise old mafia tale: they are each other's biggest competitor, but the heart doesn't see competition it just sees love.

Sometimes the darkness just needs some light and the lightness just needs a little dark. But sometimes the evil is too dark and no amount of light can save it. What do the fates have in store for his lightness and her darkness?

 What do the fates have in store for his lightness and her darkness?