7. Operation Get Barbie Laid

"Please"

"Please"

"Please... what... what's my name little Kat?" Enzo's husky voice said.

"Please Sir."

''Tell me what you want."

"Fuck me harder, please Sir"

"You want it harder? Like this?"

As soon as he said that all 9 inches of his thick member rammed right into me causing me to scream in pleasure. Before I had time to adjust, he took his dick out only to pound into me and this time harder, in and out each thrust taking me to new heights of ecstasy . His movements were getting faster and harder, making me dig my nails deeper into his back. I swear we were going to break the piano we were on top of.

"You like that huh? You like when I fuck you hard like the little whore you are huh?" he said while slapping my left breast. It hurt but it brought me a little closer to the edge.

"Answer me?? "

When I don't answer he pinches my clit and nipple. And then I fall over the edge with a scream.
"Answer me you fucking cunt!"
Coming down from my high I looked at his inked chest that was hovering over me before looking at his gorgeous face and saying "I love when you fuck me like the whore that I am."

"Good girl" he said then proceeded to leave a trail of hot kisses starting from the valley in between my boobs and ending right under my belly button. Before going down any further he looked at me dead in my face and said "You took me so well Principessa, now it's time for my dessert."
..........
"Blueberry"

"BARBIE" Daisy yelled

"Huh?!"

"Blueberry? You got the blueberry pancakes, right?" Daisy asked, holding a plate with what I'm assuming is blueberry pancakes.

" Oh yeah, thank you!"

"You okay?" Opal asked while looking at me confused and concerned.

"Yah, just tired" and frustrated I thought to myself.

"You sure you've been acting weird ever since you changed your dress" Opal asked. "Which by the way I'm still mad at you that you decided to go change your dress without telling us!! What if a psycho murder had run into you and tried to make you his? What then?" (👀 Uh Oh!)

"I'm sorry, I just needed to wear something with a little more fabric but I'm fine now." While keeping my head down so she doesn't suspect that I was lying.

"Next time just let one of us come with you, you never know who you'll run into." Isabelle said.

" Ok, ok but again I'm fine now let's eat our pancakes before they get cold." I insisted while rolling my eyes.

I was anything but fine, how do I tell my friends that I ran into a 6'6 mysterious man who looked like a Greek god but better. A god who's calloused hand fit perfectly into mine like god himself molded our hands to be together. How do I tell them that ever since he and I were separated 2 hours ago the only thing I can imagine is his mouth on me, his hand spanking my ass, and him pinching my nipples to the point where it brought me to the biggest orgasm of my life.

I've never even had sex and I've been in a trance; my mind keeps playing the same sex... dream? I guess trance is the better word. It ends with me covered in his cum and dripping from our activities, and that is all that I want.

"Barb" Serenity said

"Hmm"

"Come on, eat your food" Serenity said while passing me syrup for my pancakes, and ketchup for my eggs.

"So, 'Operation Get Barbie Laid'" Daisy said. " Is that a mission we will be continuing tomorrow?"

"I think we'll be putting that on pause for now" I said while cutting a piece of my sausage.

"Really" Opal asked with a glint in her eyes.

"Yah, it was silly! I think I should wait. I think I do want to be in love."

" You know we will respect whatever you decide" Opal said while setting her hand on top of mine and giving it a squeeze. Her reassurance meant everything to me.

"Yah thanks for having my back ladies."

"Of course," Isabelle said.

"We'll always protect our Russian princess." Opal said with a wink.

Hey lovelies,

I hope you enjoyed this chapter it was on the shorter side I know but the next chapter will be longer.

So what do we think about Barbie's ... trance???

Barbie putting ketchup on eggs is a bold choice... I like my eggs with salsa but salsa is a much cuter girl for eggs then ketchup in my opinion!

Until next time,

xoxo Sam