9. Turn That Hoe Into A Housewife

As much as I would have loved to take Enzo's offer to take me on a date , I couldn't ignore all the red flags that were going off in my head

As much as I would have loved to take Enzo's offer to take me on a date , I couldn't ignore all the red flags that were going off in my head. As sincere as he sounded, and despite how gorgeous he was, Enzo did say it himself he's a player he doesn't do commitment and I feel like having my first real relationship with a womanizing's casanova is just setting my heart to be well shattered.

Which is why I politely told Enzo that the only thing I can try with him is friends. If I'm being honest, I didn't even want to try friends, because lord knows what we could do if we're in a room alone together. But since Enzo is best friends with Lucca who's my study buddy, I knew that him and I not seeing each other would be unavoidable so to make sure that when we do run into each other we wouldn't have bad vibes or awkwardness I said friends.

But being friends with someone who's ridiculously attractive and you are ridiculously attracted to is not easy. Especially when that person sends you good morning principessa I hope you have a day as bright and gorgeous as you and good night my little farfalla (butterfly) sleep tight. The texts are a simple gesture, and I can't help that it puts a smile on my face each time I read them.

Walking into my class I see a gift bag sitting on my chair and a smiling Lucca right next to it. In addition to the texts every day for the past 2 weeks Lucca has brought me a small gift from Enzo.

The gifts themselves have been small in size but not in price, he's given me a ruby bracelet and earrings from Tiffany's, a Gucci and Prada wallet, 4 pink sparkling otter box cases for my phone and much more. Having a guy spoil you with high end gifts is always amazing but these gifts are extra special because they're not just random they're things that Enzo has picked out just by listening to me.

The several pieces of jewelry he has gifted have been all rubies after I shared with Enzo and Lucca that Rubies have a special place in my heart because that was my maternal grandmother's name. The Otter Box cases were given after he was informed how I fell going up the steps and cracked my screen for the hundredth time. When we went for coffee, I told this man at the table next to us that I love his hot pink Gucci wallet, Enzo wasn't even at the table yet when I said that but somehow that exact wallet was waiting on my desk the next day.

Each gift I received had a story similar to those behind it. When he would tag along with Lucca and I for our lunch breaks he always made sure to keep me laughing, and by the end of the first week he was able to order for me explaining "I know what you like" and he did. Enzo was paying more attention to me than anyone else ever had, and every day I was growing more and more attached to him and was craving to see those sparkling green eyes one more time.

"Can you just go out with him?"

"WELL,"

"Katerina"

A snap of 2 fingers brought me out of my daze, what I said quickly glancing at Lucca before bringing my eyes back to the bright pink heels with the famous red bottoms that Enzo had gifted me this morning.

"Look, put my boy out of his misery and let him take you out on a date, what are you even afraid of?"

Before I could answer Lucca said " Kat I understand you want a charming prince, but this isn't one of these cheesy romance books. I get it Enzo isn't the warmest guy and he really doesn't like... well anyone but in just 14 days you've changed him. I've seen him smile more in these past 14 days than I have in his life. Look I understand that he doesn't have the prettiest track record with women but if anyone can turn that hoe into a housewife it's you."

"Enzo being a whore does leave a little bit of a sour taste in my mouth, but I just don't want to be another conquest that once he devours me, he ghosts me, and I'll just become a story you tell on boys' night" I say while fiddling with my fingers.

"First off all we are men not boys, and I understand you have your reservations, but I've never seen him be this way with anyone before he really cares for you, and if he hurts you, I'll just give him a little bullet in his shoulder."

Lucca is right, anyone with a brain can tell that Enzo is not a people person but when he talks to me, he lights up. It's like I'm that Italian's lightness. Which also makes me nervous that he'll be my darkness, the Russians Darkness which if you ask me sounds like the name of a cheesy romance novel with a very bad ending.

I've done missions where I was seconds away from being bombed, burned alive, and captured. But none of those moments come close to the uneasiness I feel about Enzo. Going on a date with him, opening my heart to him honestly sounds like pure bliss but it can also very well be the start of a blissful disaster.

"OK OK I'll go on a date with him, but I swear to god if it goes bad someone will end up in a bodybag. Omg what am I saying he's going to have me out of my panties within 10 minutes and I'll never hear from him again."

But unbeknownst to me Lucca had stopped listening the second I said OK and was texting Enzo.

" He said he'll pick you up on Friday at 8pm, dress code will be sexy chic... whatever that means"

"Excuse me"

"Hmm," Lucca up from his phone to see my annoyed expression "what" he said a little to innocently.

"I didn't even say yes"

"Now Ms. girl you and I both know you said OK which is a synonym for yes so don't even try to hit me with that bullshit. You're going on that date because if you take it back, I'll end up dead, and I'm too pretty to die"

"Ok ok ok Friday at 8, I got it,"

"Good now if we're done this mating ceremony let's study little before, we have to take this test"

Hey lovelies I hope you are having a great week :)

Katerina getting showered with expensive gifts from a 6'6 soon to be mafia don is exactly what my dreams of made of.

Next chapter we'll have a sighting from Barbie and friends... I wonder how Opal is going to take the news of the date???? Because at this point even I don't know.

Anyways have a great day/night

xoxo Sam