5. Girls Night Out

*Hey material gworls this chapter will have a very small time jump*

** Also the formatting for the groupchat convo is off on the mobile version but looks fine on a desktop/laptop and I have no idea why**

When I woke up this morning I really thought about whether this is what I truly wanted. I don't want to regret this decision, but I'm over waiting and tonight is the night that it will be going down.

After doing yoga and my morning routine I check my phone to see the Barbie and Friends groupchat blowing up with messages:

Opal: Barbs I scheduled a Brazilian for you at 11am

Serenity: Do we think she should get a design?

Opal: OMG she should get a little heart

Isabelle: Ok just made a 2pm appointment for a mani pedi should I make an appointment for her to get a blowout, or is the wax like at a spa can they do her hair too?!

Opal: oh yah its spa they can definitely do her hair blowout or beach waves though?

Daisy: Blowout, I feel like everyone and their momma's are doing beach waves so she'll stand out a little more with a blowout.

Serenity: True blowout it is, Opal you're going to bring an outfit right?

Me: Well good morning, I see I have a busy day ahead of me that I did not plan lmao but I have clothes to wear.

Opal: I'm bringing you a fuck me dress and you're wearing it that's final young lady!

Daisy: Ladies, what time are we meeting at Barbie's?                                                     Isabelle: I say 10ish.                                                                                                                               Daisy: Ok heading over now.

Serenity: Calling a car as we speak.

Opal: Barbie I'm in the elevator I'll be up in 20 seconds get your fine ass to the door and greet me.

Me: Yes just invite yourselves over I have nothing better to do see y'all soon.

Serenity: We all know you don't babycakes.

" Please enlighten me WHAT could you be doing that's better than hanging out with your sisters from different misters?" Opal said as soon as I opened the door " Yes that's what I thought you LOVVVE us, you want to marry us have our babies and live together WITH US" she starts to sing while jumping onto my table.

" OK I love you now please get off my table"

" Why I like it up here! Also, your chandelier is a little dusty on top might want to do something about that"