21. There It Is Home

After telling Jeffry I needed to go to my boyfriend's house, he saw I was upset and he let me kill Coastal since apparently, they got all the info they needed

After stabbing him in various places Coastal finally took his last breath, I guess his dad was right- a woman would be his undoing. Being able to repetitively stab Coastal definitely did help me with my anxiety and keep me from having a complete mental breakdown.

Before hopping out of his car, Jeffry grabbed my hand before saying, "Hey I've seen some survivors with this haunted look on their face when they're forced to go back to the moment that made them a survivor. I'm glad you're going to your boyfriends but if you ever need a friend just let me know, mafia bosses have to stick together you know."

"Thank you, Jeffry."

"Yah whatever gets out of my car, I have to get back home and dispose of all my vegetable peelers since my men are officially scared shitless of them."

Blushing a little, I simply shake my head and offer him a "goodnight."

*ding*

Big Booty Babochka 🦋 (butterfly)

The door's unlocked, just come and go up to my room when you get here.

I literally could be a serial killer, and he just leaves the door open... men.

Opening the door, I take the familiar steps to Enzo's room, walking into it I plop my ass on his bed while the faint sounds have him singing in the shower is heard.

Love a good Mariah Carey moment in the suds.

Turning my head into his pillow Enzo's spicy scent fills my nostrils and instantly starts to calm me down.

"Hey farfalla,"

Lifting my head and sitting up I turn to look at Enzo, and all of a sudden, I feel the need to take a long cold shower.

Enzo is standing in the middle of his room with a towel around his waist, and another towel in his hand drying his hair.

Lord have mercy, Enzo 8 pack is dripping water droplets and his tan skin looks 100% lick-able and right now all I want to do is lick and maybe suck.

Putting his signature smirk on, Enzo looked me up and down before deliberating taking small steps over to me.

Leaning slightly on his bed so his body was a few inches on top of mine, he looked me straight in my eyes and he slowly took his hand up to my chin, making my breaths come out more shallow. Before I had time to process his hand pushed my chin up to close the gap I had unknowingly started when Enzo came out in the towel.

"I- "

Putting his finger to my mouth Enzo in a teasing tone said "it's ok farfalla sometimes I gasp at how perfect I am."

The Russian's DarknessOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara