2. Young Enzo Part 2

Monday morning whirled around and little Enzo was excited to leave the cell but he was more happy to eat. The last thing he ate was grapes and cheese that he had for snack on Saturday in the afternoon. He waited and waited, by Monday night he was still in the cell heartbroken and hungry.

Tuesday morning came around and Enzo was looking at his poop in the corner thinking if he should hold his breath and just eat it. The little boy was too weak and needed to eat something, taking a step closer to the pile he halted when he heard footsteps and the jiggling of keys.

Vinzeco stood by the cell opening it and said "come on out boy". Looking at the fragile boy, Vinzeco picked him up and walked him to the kitchen and sat him on the breakfast bar where there was a plate of Mickey Mouse pancakes, bacon and a mini fruit salad plated to look like a house.

Although the boy was starving he looked to his father waiting for him to say something

" Eat," Vinzeco said, and Enzo wasted no time devouring his food. Once done he said thank you and asked to go to his room.

Vinzeco stared at the boy before saying "how was staying there for an extra day? It wasn't fun right? Now you know why it's important to follow through, why when someone tells you to do something you do it because when the shoe is reversed its not fun when someones says they'll do something and doesn't" Vinzeco said with cold eyes

"Now go to your room, i'm going on a business trip I'll be back on friday Jessica will be your go to nanny for the week... oh and son next time i see a pink clothing I'll make you put it on and then burn it while you wear it" Vinzeco said and then walked to his office.

Short chapter I know, but just some background on how crazy papa Deluca is, and how young Enzo was when the neglect and abuse started.

xoxo Sam