48

"Za ki hana ni auren ne?
I have loved Zahra'u and i still do,
You been pregnant with my child won't change anything, If i was in my right senses you know very well i wouldn't have marry you,
If you can stay fine if you can't the door is wide open, but just know that i will have the baby when you give birth." Bashir say without a Care as he sip on the tea.

"She's married,
How can you even say all this to me,
It's very good wrong of either of you,
How can you ask her to leave her marriage. Ya Bashir we where happy,
Can't you atleast find........

" Aliya,
For goodness i told you, your opinion doesn't matter in my life, we love each other and if Zahra'u leave her marriage I'm going to marry her,
There's nothing you can do about it,
I'm late for my meeting,
I will transfer the money you requested and munir will take you to school."he say standing up from the breakfast table and leave the parlour.

Aliyah watch until he exit the parlour before she releases a heavy breathe of exhaustion and breakdown.
She can never allow Zahra'u to take her husband from her, if bashir barely pay attention to her even before the marriage, what will he do after he marry Zahra'u, she will literally be insignificant in his life. She grab her phone from the table and reread the address she texted from bashir phone, she's going to meet Zahra'u and speak to her, let her stay away from her husband or she won't like the consequences.

"Stop trying to be nice to me because it won't change anything, if it wasn't for your daughter i wouldn't have marry you in the first place, anytime i see you it remind me of that night a..........

" don't you think you are been so inconsiderate an.....

"Inconsiderate!" Zahra'u screeches at Bilal.
"Of all the pain I've been through, marrying you is like the most painfully thing, if you want me to forgive you and maybe give you a chance in my life then divorce me Bilal, set me free so i can go be with the man i love." Zahra'u say and exit the bedroom, taking the stairs two at a time.

"Maman mama." Hashim call, he's not deaf, he heard everything.

"I don't want to be with him Hashim,
I don't love him, he was the reason everything went wrong in my life,
I have to depend on some stupid pills to stay healthy and alive, do you know how difficult that is for me?
Nobody knows, nobody cares about how difficult this is for me, to live same roof with thesame man that ruined my life." Zahra'u say as bilal stand by the staircase.

He knows everything Zahra'u say is true, it break him that she is going through all this because of him, but what can he do, this is his punishment because every time he look at her and there daughter it also hurt him and break his already broken heart into pieces.

"Zahra'u,
We all have our fault and it doesn't matter whatever Bilal did in the past, he's a changed person and he deserve your forgiveness, don't be like this Zahra'u." Hashim say and Zahra'u shake her head.

The doorbell rings and they both glance at the door before Hashim releases a heavy breathe and walk to the door, opening it with a tiring sigh.

"Hashim." Aliyah say looking at him from head to toes, he doesn't even look like the Hashim she knows, sure money have a way of bringing out beauty.

"Aliyah." Hashim say urging her in,
He hasn't seen Aliya since he left, he knows there friendship will never be thesame especially with the situation of how things are going.

Aliyah look around the tastefully, lavish parlour before averting her gaze to the man next to Zahra'u and then finally settling her big eyes on Zahra'u, she cannot even believe she's standing here to talk to Zahra'u about a significant topic like this, if anyone told her a year ago that this same girl she sat next to in the transport car will be her friend and then that friendship will cascaded into an intense hatred she will say they are lieing but then life is full of surprises, sometimes the most unexpected things happened.

"I'm not here to sit,
Or settle any differences that you think we have, Zahra'u I'm here yo warn you.
Stay away from my husband, whatever it is you two had in the past, I don't care but now i do because he's my husband, I'm pregnant and the least you can do is stay away from him, you are married and I'm sure your husband is treating well, what else do you want?
Look Zahra'u, I know you've been through alot in life but that doesn't give you any right to hurt others, I understand you are a victim but that was then, you have a beautiful life now and if you choose to continue like this then you won't ne a victim anymore because people won't judge you by your past, you where a victim in the past but if you choose to make someone a victim then you are not a victim anymore you are a selfish villain and everyone at the end of the day will think and believe you deserve whatever misfortune you've had in the past." Aliyah say and release a deep breathe.
"You are a wonderful person Zahra'u,
I don't want to hurt you but if you choose to marry my husband then obviously you will leave me with no any other choice than to make your life miserable, I don't care." Aliyah say and avert her gaze to Hashim.

"You look good Hashim." Aliyah say before heading to the door.

"I love him." Zahra'u say looking up at aliyah for the first time,
For once in her life she doesn't want to be a patsy,all her life people always snatched away even the most slightest taste of happinesses she's had, Bashir was the only one that give her that peace and love she's been yearning for, giving it up just like that isn't something she want to do.

"I don't Care aliyah,
I love bashir even before you came into th picture, he was there for me and...........I don't want you........

" look Zahra'u,
I don't care in as much you choose to leave your marriage and marry my husband, then I'm assuring you it's going to be a big disappointment because you will never be happy,
I know Zahra'u, so damn well and i wouldn't mind using your secrets to my advantage, my family aren't the nicest people out there and I'm sure ya bashir stepmum isn't the most welcoming person especially with the previous history you two had,
Look Zahra'u i don't mean to threatened you but, just embrace your fate and be happy with your husband, we don't always get what we want in life, not everyone of us is that lucky."aliyah say and leave the parlour.

Zahra'u head back upstairs, every aliyah's word is like a stab into her heart, obviously the society won't care about what she's been through everyone will misinterpret her but she's at a point where she doesn't care besides she's been through worst situation, what would be worst than the disease she's carrying.

Drop your comments and vote.

I love you all.

Almighty protect my Zahra'u, set her affairs right for her Biko.